Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Female Muscle at the Strip Club!

Gym Rat

Lifting things up. Putting them down.
  • What excites me about this is the combination of traditional feminine beauty with impressive muscular development and strength. There's just something about that dichotomy that has always made my heart race.
  • Beyond that, I'm pretty vanilla. I don't fall onto the BDSM spectrum at all, so I'm not looking for the woman to dominate the man, or vice versa. Romance can work well with these setups.
  • I'm open to (and very much into) the prospect of pushing the boundaries of reality by having the woman be super-ish. We can discuss any related limits and details while we're setting up a story.
  • I do my writing via PMs, and I prefer (but I'm not limited to) third person perspective.
  • I have no requirements about post length. I generally give a few paragraphs. My first contribution or two tend to be longer in order to help set the scene, and at points where the story is heavier on dialogue, it makes sense for the posts to be shorter. Let's just go with the flow of the story.
  • I have no requirements about post frequency. Real life always comes first. You can usually expect a response from me within a day or so, but sometimes longer if I'm bogged down with work or something else. And if we're really humming along and I'm not busy, I may at times be able to reply multiple times in a day. If I don't hear from you in around one week, I'll probably put a note into your inbox to make sure you're still interested in continuing.
  • For all other rules, please reference the Code of Hammurabi. Kidding.

Where better to find traditional feminine beauty than at a gentleman's club? Well, okay, there are other places, but that's one of my favorites! I've noticed that strip clubs tend to have a much higher percentage of very fit--or even muscular--women than society at large. I think this is due to two reasons. First, putting on an entertaining, athletic pole dancing show on stage requires being in great shape. And second, I think dancing at a strip club and competing on a bodybuilding stage both require something of an exhibitionist streak. Regardless, over the years I've found some women at the clubs who really float my boat. The setups below are at least loosely based on real experiences.

On to the good stuff! Let's meet the buff ladies and the men who love them! Setup/starter ideas below.

The customer sees a very pretty girl from across the room who appears fit but not what he would consider "muscular" at first glance. She notices him checking her out, and comes over to where he's seated to introduce herself. She's even prettier up close. She runs a hand across his chest, complimenting him on being in shape. He returns the compliment, but doesn't say anything about his preference for fitness girls and bodybuilders. Yet somehow, she must be able to sense it, because.....

She squats down next to his chair, positioned at an angle so that nobody else in the club can see what she's about to do. She gives him a quick bicep flex with one of her arms, but drops the pose before he really has a chance to process what he just saw. But his mind is racing. That muscle was big! Really big!

She giggles at the shocked expression on his face, stands up, and says, "You weren't expecting that, were you?" He stammers out some affirmative reply as she runs a hand across his chest, and she teases him about his nipples getting hard.

He's wondering if he only imagined what he thinks he just saw. She can see that he's staring at her now relaxed arms--dumbfounded. And she knows that she's got him.

She drops down to one knee, again angling her positioning so that he's the only one who can see what she's about to do. This times, she stretches her arm out directly over his lap. "Mmmmmmmmm........" she moans quietly as she slowly and sensually flexes her bicep. They both watch it swell all the way up to its full size.

She holds the pose longer this time. She smiles at him, seeing that he's staring at her arm, his breath is quickening, and a tent is forming in the front of his pants. She points at her bicep with her other hand, and asks in a sultry voice,. "Isn't that HOT???"

He can only nod in agreement, speechless. She cutely bites her lower lip as she looks back at her arm. They both gaze at it for long moments.....the sexual tension rising by the second. She finally looks back at him, still holding the flexing pose, and says, "Imagine how much fun we could have with these muscles in the VIP."

The customer sees her sitting at a nearby table with a couple of other customers. She's a classic, fit, beautiful, busty blonde. He doesn't have a good visual angle, but it looks to him like she might be sporting some rather muscular arms--just his type! He waits for her to get called to the stage so that he can get a good look at her. When she finally is, he leaves his table and takes a seat at the stage's tip rail.

Up close, he sees that she's very pretty--easily the most traditionally attractive fitness girl that he's ever seen working at a club. And as soon as she starts her stage show, gripping the pole with one hand and swinging herself around, an impressive bicep pops up from her arm--definitely bigger than he expected--confirming that she is indeed quite muscular!

When she dances over to where he's sitting, he tips her, smiles, and says, "Cute buff blondes have always been my favorites."

Her face lights up with a dazzling smile, as this is an unusual--though much appreciated--compliment. "Cute buff blondes, huh?" comes her sweet, soft voice. She locks eyes with him and smiles playfully. While sexily swaying her hips, she proceeds to pump a few front double biceps flexing poses. Big biceps! She's the perfect combination of feminine beauty and serious muscle--a beauty queen bodybuilder!

The customer sees this dancer, and he's immediately awestruck by her beauty and her muscularity. He can't believe his luck--whenever he's at a strip club, he's always hoping to find an attractive dancer with some extra muscle. But this girl....she's absolutely beautiful.....and she's really big. REALLY big!

She could even be something of a celebrity within bodybuilding circles--somebody he would be familiar with as a fan, but most people wouldn't know. Perhaps the reigning Ms. Olympia, or some other fictional version of a champion in the sport.

My character would see her talking to another customer, or with a group of other dancers, and not be able to make his approach immediately. So he'd be watching, waiting for an opening to go up to her. His heart would be pounding, and he'd be afraid that he might hyperventilate from the excitement and anticipation as he stares at her beautifully muscular arms. Wondering if he might lose his nerve before he has a chance to speak to her.

Once he does, just as he's captivated by the fact that she's the perfect dancer in his eyes, perhaps she's just as struck by the fact that, for once, she doesn't have to try to sell dances to guys who might be interested despite the fact that she's a bodybuilder. But rather, she's finally met a customer who's turned on by her BECAUSE she's a bodybuilder!

The title says Wonder Woman, but this could be with another canon character (Supergirl and Power Girl would also work well for this) or an OC superheroine, and this takes place in a world where said superheroine--and maybe other superheroes--actually exist(s). The bottom line is that she's a woman with extraordinary beauty, big muscles, and superhuman strength. (This is slightly inspired by a Halloween weekend visit to a club, and a very fit dancer in a Wonder Woman costume.)

My character is a customer at the strip club, and he notices a dancer dressed in a Wonder Woman costume. Not only is the costume itself a turn-on because Wonder Woman is his favorite celebrity crush, but this dancer is just as beautiful as Wonder Woman. And with her bodybuilder's physique, she's just as muscular. Since he's a female muscle fanatic, she's his dream dancer.

He asks to take her to the VIP for some private lap dances, and she indicates that she's happy to cater to his female bodybuilder fetish and play to his fantasies by pretending to be Wonder Woman herself.

Once in the VIP, he starts to realize that things are not as they seem. Perhaps she offers him an opportunity to arm wrestle so he can experience her strength, and she easily wins with apparently little to no effort. Perhaps as she begins dancing in his lap and inviting him to feel her muscles while she flexes and poses, he can feel that her biceps are as hard as steel.

Is she really just a dancer cosplaying as Wonder Woman? Or.....is she actually.....?

I think you see where this is going. :)

Other buff babe ideas can be found here.

So, are you ready for a thrilling night out at the club? Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Oh my. I just had the experience of a lifetime. A Vegas trip where I actually went to the Super Bowl. My team lost, but still, to be there in the stadium instead of watching it on tv, and the fact that it was such an exciting game......awesome event.

More importantly for this request thread bump was the beautiful and buff dancers who I found at the gentleman's clubs there. Encounters like that inspire me to chase these written fantasies. Let's do this!

The music is loud, the stage lights are bright, and the women are beautiful. Perfect night to go to the club!

Back
Top Bottom