Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Monster Girls and Other Worlds!

Hello and welcome to my request thread! My name here is Chalice Aduvren but feel free to just call me Chalice. As the location and prefix of this thread indicates, I am looking to play a Futa character opposite of a female one. I am open to any number of scenarios so long as they include some sort of fantastical or science fictional element to them. As per site rules I am willing to play characters from 15 yrs old up, our characters being of the same age or of different ages. Considering this site is open to content of a sexual nature, I have no preference for whether we roleplay over threads or private messages, or conversations as they are called on this site. My post size really ranges depending on my inspiration and what is going on in the scene. It can be anywhere from a single paragraph to five+ The ideal partner would be fine with a reply anywhere in that range and would not feel pressured to match nor feel the need to pressure me to match if replies do get on the longer side. More than this we can discuss over PM but I will leave you with some ideas of things that I might be interested in:

Monster Girl(s): Here I wish to play a Monster Girl futa whose known for going after other Monster girls but is not beyond taking on an Adventurer/Monster Hunter when her path is crossed. So here I am specifically looking to play the Dom role. I am also open to playing the sub role, with your character siphoning power from my character to help her take on Monster Girls or something like that as well.

Another World: My character is spirited away to another world, whether it be some fantasy world or she is abducted by aliens and brought literally to another planet. Upon arriving, it is revealed that my character either always had a cock or has grown one, which marks her as being a chosen one destined for something more, what that is to be revealed.

Your Ideas!: I am open to hearing any ideas you might have so feel free to message me!

Fandoms: I prefer to play original characters in these settings but you are free to play original characters or canon characters, whichever you'd prefer!
- One Piece
- Star Wars
- MCU
- DC
- Dragon Ball
- Pokemon
- BNA
- More to be added! Ask if you don't see it

Back
Top Bottom