Mx Nonbinary R6S Futa On Male RP

Heya there, I am just looking for someone who is willing to play a futa Operator in a Futa on male rp in Rainbow Six Siege. There is no real plot or character prepared for this, and the roleplay doesn't even have to make sense within R6S's universe. I am not looking for something specifically serious, in fact the more odd and out there a plot is the more I might like it. There is no character list of whom I'd want either, any Operator will be fine as long as they are futa, so genderbending is allowed. I do have a lot of odd kinks but almost all of them are optional, so if you don't like some of them then just suggest we don't do them, and it'll be as easy as that, just don't go too vanilla on me. So I guess that's it, hit me with whatever you've got people!

Kink list:Expansion, genderbending, name-calling, lipstick marks, spanking, anal, public sex, sweat, thick thighs, choking, being degraded, size difference, humiliation, cock worship, face fucking, licking, harem, cross-dressing, feminization, smegma, strong smells, musk, Gross, Unwashed, Piss, bulges, huge sizes, hyper sizes, loving, cuddling, Yandere, Taboo, Excessive cum, verbal abuse, Abuse Domestic, abuse, face sitting, gangbangs, scat, giantess, expansion & smothering.

Back
Top Bottom