Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Femboys x (Fandom) Erotica! [NSFW Links & Images]

Martii

Super-Earth
Hello! I'm Marti. And this is my (Fandom) Erotica Request Thread, featuring Femboys!

You can find a link here to my other request thread with all of my information and ideas, but I'll use this thread to specifically post my ideas starring femboys. Like always, I'm happy to talk about anything! That said, I am also very open to write as and against all kinds of NB/M/F characters. Futanari characters could be very interesting too!

oNXkdAD.jpg

Galaxies Away From Home... (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Far away from earth, there's a planet called Intania. On this planet, there lives a primitive species who call themselves Vruds. They are close to orcs in the old stories of earth, but they would probably take high offense to such names. Most Vruds are proud people but loud, violent and obsessed with battle. There is constant warfare on Intania. Yet in a small village, there lives a boy who isn't anything like that. He's sweet and kind, and never harmed anyone or anything. He prefers picking flowers and sewing cute outfits over fighting with his peers. For sure, he's an outcast, and dreams of exploring the rest of the universe.

Technology isn't as advanced on Intania so his dreams have always remained just dreams, until one day a large mysterious metal box crashed by the young boy's hometown. Curious as ever, he enters the spacecraft -- not aware that his life would change forever thanks to that very wreckless decision. Before he knows, the spacecraft takes off as the malfunction corrected itself.

The young Vrud boy is taken to earth, where he, and his powers, will be helping the Avengers defend their planet from a new threat!

~ Potential Faceclaim ~

(This story could take place in another universe too!)

Cold Nights (My Hero Academia -- Femboy U.A. Student x Tsuyu Asui)
It was a quiet night at the dormitories of U.A. Outside, a snow storm raged on. The garden was covered in snow and the water in the pond was frozen. Luckily, the ducks living there were already taken away to stay in a warmer place for the season. Winter came fast, and it didn't have any mercy. The temperatures got very low in just a matter of days. While some students were happy with the snow falling down from the sky and looked forwards to celebrating the holidays, it wasn't as much fun for Tsuyu Asui.

Due to having frog-like attributes, Tsuyu's body threatened to hibernate when it got too cold for her. And since she was cold-blooded, she was very sensitive to the cold. Since forever, she struggled with that part of her quirk, but she had a solution. She just needed to stay warm enough! And this year, she was surrounded by plenty of helpful -- and very attractive -- classmates! Surely they could help out poor Froppy...

~ Potential Faceclaim ~

(For this, I really like the idea of a original character with a Body Heat Quirk. Obviously, Femboy Izuku would be amazing too~!)

Last edited:
~ Adorably Lewd! ~

zulRq8j.jpg

(Not really an idea but this looks like a fun pairing!)

Back
Top Bottom