Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

refund

... I guess not.
Not my ban. I'm looking into it for Patreon, but he got temp banned for going off on staff over the no-spam rule.

Which is there because, if I get flagged for allowing unsolicited bulk messages to go through my system, the fine starts at $500.

It should not be that difficult to tailor your messages to your desired partner. -_-

Not my ban. I'm looking into it for Patreon, but he got temp banned for going off on staff over the no-spam rule.

Which is there because, if I get flagged for allowing unsolicited bulk messages to go through my system, the fine starts at $500.

It should not be that difficult to tailor your messages to your desired partner. -_-
Whoa, I caught the attention of Vek with my snarky comment.

You definitely don’t need to be responsible for paying that, jeez. It certainly shouldn’t be that hard.

I saw him call out someone in chat, then post this thread, then immediately get banned and I have to admit, my nosy, curious ass was wondering what was going on. Wasn’t going to ask anyone because it wasn’t my business, but thank you for filling me in and sating my curiosity.

It'd be incredibly unlikely for a single person to trip it, but a few years back I got put on notice because someone sent links to a site that tripped a fuckton of 'spammer' flags.

It's become less of an issue as the Internet has consolidated around a number of super-sites, but still.

Typically don't talk about this sort of shit but I felt it was important to be transparent here.

Interesting. I’m pretty tech illiterate, that’s all Greek to me, but I’m sure it’s best in that situation to stay vigilant.

Regardless, it had absolutely nothing to do with me but I appreciate the transparency. Now I don’t have to wonder.

Back
Top Bottom