Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Futa Pokémon Adventure

Caddy Sabby

Golf Caddy~
Withdrawn
So recently I've been craving to play a futa, and on top of that I've been hit with the Pokémon fever after the remakes of my favorite games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum) were announced alongside Pokémon legends which also looks amazing. I know currently a lot of the pokéfandom dislikes the remakes, and legends so I ask if you are one of those people please ignore this thread. I get wanting something else, and calling out the flaws but I'm here to enjoy my freetime not hear about someone hating on something I'm extremely happy about. Anyways basically I'm making this thread looking for FUxF, or FuxFu. Sorry lads but I'm not into dicking down boys as a futa. Haha I like to think I'm pretty laid back partner all I ask is a paragraph, preferably two, and a reply once a week. If you wanna give me more than one a week great! However if you take longer than a week to reply (normally, if something comes up that's fine.) I'm probably not your partner. I'll lose interest if I have to wait like a month for a reply. So basically give me two paragraphs (or one), and just reply once a week is all I really ask! I don't care your real life gender as long as you play a futa, or female. Speaking of futa on futa I stick with them just have a dick and balls not a pussy aswell. I also prefer to top/dom, but if your character is a total badass and has a hot face claim (drawn only please) than I'll sub for you. One last important thing.... All characters are 18+. I'm fine rping canons if that's what you want, but they'll be aged up.

For my kinks I have absolutely no limits, and will abide by yours. The only things I won't do are off site things, and underage characters. My favorite kinks are sloppy sex (covered in cum, piss, spit.), rough sex, anal, oral, and .....oddly enough armpits. I'm down to do any kinks you yourself might be interested in aswell.

I only rp in threads, or pms. I will not go offsite.

Anyways let me get to some pairings.

Canons x Canons (Any pokefemale trainer aged 18+)
- Marnie (18)
-Gardenia (18)
-Gloria (18)
-Hilda (18)
-Rosa (18)
- (Too many options to list)

OC Champion x OC Trainer
OC Detective x OC Assistant
OC Rocket Leader x OC Rocket Newbie
OC Galactic Admin x OC Trainer
Pokémon anthro x trainer
Pokémon anthro x Pokémon anthro