Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailed by a demon///Loki n Luna\\\

Luna

Supernova
1203974013087.jpg

Luna looked at her homework while chewing the end of her pencil and then decided to get her calculator. She wasn't doing her homework at the last minute, she was doing it early. It was almost the end of the last period of the day and she was the only one still in her seat and not talking. She didn't have any friends anymore. She cut all ties with everyone after that night...the night she did something so bad that she could get expelled from school if anyone found out. She was too good for that. Despite being in her third year of highschool she was still a virgin. She had gotton straight A's, had a perfect GPA, and was already accepted into the college of her dreams.

She still missed the almost social life she used to have, but it wasn't enough to risk her entire future. She should have never mistaken those people as good friends. She was smarter than that. She heard the bell ring, and as usual, people poured out of the class. Even the teacher left in a hurry. But she just sat there, focusing on finishing the rest of her homework for the day. And maybe she'd study a little after that.

Loki_sake2.jpg

It was a little known fact that this high school had actually been built on top of the remains of a temple that had been deemed condemned. it was known by even fewer that the temple had been used to at one time keep a demon sealed within it's depths. Though as time went on people believed less and less in these sort of things. The temple had been leveled and then this school built on top of it's plot.No one knew that what had been asleep below the temple had been awakened some time ago.

But that was only rumors to most. Rumors for those who believed in demons and fairies and ghosts and the ilk. Stories told for entertainment purposes. Hell, even a movie had been done about it. To everyone it seemed to be just another urban legend used as a reason for students to sneak into the school at night in hopes of finding this mysterious "500 year old inucubus" that supposedly was awakened when the school was built.

Just stories right? Riiiight. As Luna did her homework, she might not have noticed, but there remained one student who didn't leave with the others. He stood against the wall, his hands in his pockets, his stare focused on her. She could likely feel the weight of it as he watched her from where e stood. Though something was quite off about him. Sure, he looked like he could easily pass for one of the school's jocks. He was tall with a broad chest and shoulders that the uniform shirt he wore did little to hide. His torso tapered to a slim waist and stomach to his long legs clad in the uniform slacks that seemed to fit them snugly. His skin was a bronze tan and his silverish hair was tied back in a ponytail with a few strands framing his features which were striking. From his crimson eyes to his sharp cheekbones, strong-looking jaw and full sensual lips.

He looked like something torn from the pages of some torrid romance novel, and yet here he was watching her with an intensity that only anger or lust could have. He crossed his arms over his chest as he stepped from the wall to take a seat in front of her. "Hello Luna," his voice was a deep tenor that would likely make almost any woman melt that felt it's caress that filled the air when he spoke. "So, straight A student, likely to graduate highest in her class, going to the college of your dreams. It looks like everything's falling right into place for you." He said, raising his arms above his head and lacing them behind his head. "Everything, except what happened that one little night..." His lips curled in a knowing smirk. How did this man who she'd never seen before know about that one night?!

At first, Luna(despite her amazement that someone so hot was speaking to her) simply focused on her work until that last comment. Her eyes snapped to the beautiful teen. She would have been love struck from that one glance had he not have said what he did. Heat rushed up to her cheeks and her ears. "How did you..?" She trailed off, her eyes wide. Her hands had suddenly got very shaky and her palms were hot. She had never directly looked at Loki before but she knew what he looked like. He hadn't been there.

Getting a good look at the girl he had to admit that for a pencil-pusher she had a nice body on her. It was probably just her mousy tendencies that turned the guys away or the fact that she seemed to do what she could to detract attention away from her figure. "A little birdy told me." He murmured, crossing his arms on the table and looking her in the eyes. "I also know you have no friends and no social life. Though to be honest, I wouldn't need the knowledge I have to figure that out." He leaned a little closer. "Which brings me to why I am here."

He gave a brief chuckle before he got out of the chair and walked over to the door, closing it. "You don't want your chances at graduating top of your class and getting into the college of your dreams dashed by a single night of carelessness, and you have something that I want as well. Perhaps, we could work out an exchange." He took the seat across from her again. The room's temperature seemed to warm up several degrees for some reason. She would suddenly begin to feel her body reacting to him in an odd way, like it was calling out to him. Such was the power of an incubus. "You give me what I want, and I won't tell anyone of that night. In fact, I'll silence those involved in that night. Erase the entire thing from their minds. All this for a price." he said with a smirk that almost by itself told her what he was after.

She seemed to lose her breath when he closed the door, as if all the cool air had been locked out. Each time she tried to breath she felt hot, really hot. Like, take off your clothes hot. Her eyes watched him, waiting for him to make his move. She had a bad feeling that whatever he wanted was more than what she was willing to give. "I..How do I know you even have proof of what I did? And what do you mean that you can erase memories? Do you even know how insane you sound right now?" She said everything carefully, trying to make sure she didn't offend him too bad. Maybe he had a mental illness. Maybe they wouldn't believe him because he believed that he could do stuff like that. Hell, maybe everyone but her already knew he was crazy.

But whatever he was, she couldn't afford that one secret escaping anyones lips. She still had her senior year to go through, so if he did blackmail her, he could do it for another year.

He smirked, a curl of those full sensual lips before he reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a small memory card like would be used in a digital camera. "Such lovely technology this day and age has. On this little bit of plastic and metal I have photos of you in the act. I even have another copy stored elsewhere if this one is destroyed." He placed it in his pocket and then stood up. "As for how I can erase memories. You know all of the rumors and stories about a demon that lives under the school?"

Within moments, his hair unbind itself from the braid, falling to his ankles, his eyes seemed to faintly glow as his clothes literally melted off of his body and to the floor where they turned into a thick, shadowy ichor that melded into his shadow. The very air about him seemed to ripple with some sort of power. The inky shadows eventually covered his legs and spread their way up to his hips where they turned into a pair of low-riding tight leather pants that left nothing to the imagination. He crossed his powerful arms over his bare chest and then took the chair he'd been sitting in and turned it to face him before sitting back down in it. When he did, a pair of bat-like wings poked from his scalp up through his hair.

"As for what I want. I want you, Luna." A thick black tail with a arrow point slowly waved behind him. "It's been oh, a couple of centuries since I've had someone to play with and you will fit the bill nicely. You cooperate and I don't release this to someone who could possibly have you expelled. Capiche'?"

She had already expected that much. Proof always came with blackmail. She stared at the memory card, as if trying to destroy it with her gaze. Even if she had such power, though...He still had another copy somewhere. Any smart person would make a back up copy or two. When he mentioned the legend of the demon under the school her expression turned skeptical, but that all changed once he began to. At first he didn't look like a demon, but then when the bat wings and that tail sprouted, she could no longer deny it.

Even if he had nothing to blackmail her with, she still would have done what he said. In mytholigy, demons were suppose to be better than humans in everyway. There was not way she could defy him and walk out with her life. She nodded, unable to say a word. No sound would come out even if she tried. Her eyes went to his despite the fact that she didn't want to look at them. It was like they were being pulled by some level of magnetism.

Sure, Loki probably didn't have to use the blackmail, but he'd always found it more enjoyable to gain his prey without the use of his powers with just his resources. It was like how an expert hunter might decide to hunt with something like a bow and arrow instead of his normal rifle to challenge himself. That and it made it all the sweeter when he gained his prey's devotion through seduction and or subterfuge. "I'm glad we understand, now," He slowly stood up with a sort of natural grace and walked over to where she was seated. "Do not speak a word of this to anyone. Not that they'll likely believe you since this is all just 'urban legend' and all. People will simply believe you're crazy or something as it stands. You've already spent all this time separating yourself anyway."

He stood behind her, undoing her hair from it's ties and running his fingers through it to loosen the strands. "Never wear your hair like this again. I prefer it loose." He murmured behind her, his hands coming to softly caress along the outline of her jaw. "The glasses are okay actually. I like the look they give you." His hands caressed along her shoulders and collarbone to the generous swell of her breasts. He shook his head 'tsking' as he unlatched the suspenders and undid a few of the buttons from the top. "From this day forward I don't want to see you in a bra again. Panties are fine though begrudgingly so. Though if I call you on a weekend I'll expect you to wear none."

He pulled the chair from the table with a strength that could only come from a demon and turned her and the chair to face him. "I want you to remove your clothes. Now." He said, standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

Luna felt her body stiffen under him as he undid her braids. She like her hair that way because it wasn't a hassle, but she would live. When he undid her suspenders her breasts seemed even larger than what they looked like inside them. She felt his fingers undo her shirt and she blushed, holding her breath. After hearing what he had to say about her bra her mouth dropped slightly. Not wear a bra? Not only was that uncomfortable but it was straight up slutty. Her eyes shut, realizing that there was no way out of this predicament. He was right; no one would believe her. They'd either ignore her or send her home to her parents. She couldn't risk to damage her image to them more than anything.

Suddenly, she was being lifted, chair and all, and she looked up at him horrified when he told her to take her clothes off. She had to do it, but she couldn't help but hesitate. "Okay.." She said, getting up and slowly stripping off the articles of her clothing piece by piece. It was agony with every article of clothing she removed. Her panties fell to her ankles, followed by her skirt. Then her shirt and bra until she was naked before him.

He watched from the chair, rubbing his chin thoughtfully as he tilted his head and looked her up and down and back as she stood nude before him. "Mmmn... You will mill make an excellent fucktoy." he purred, licking hips slowly as he continued to admire the blackmailed student. "And think, you'll be allowed to continue your education, go to the college of your dreams, and everything your little heart desires." He slowly stood up from the seat and walked over to her, placing his hands on her bare shoulders and looking her in her eyes with his impossibly deep crimson hues.

"And when I get bored of you, I'll release you from this contract and let you go about your merry way." Which was unlikely, but he liked to give a little hope life before he slaughtered it as quickly as it came. "Until then however," One of his powerful hands slowly worked it's way along her collarbone and then down to the generous swell of her breast. "You are mine to do as I please with." She would then feel his other hand slowly coming to wrap around her waist and pull her against his chest and stomach. "Don't be so grim. You get to go from dropping off the social radar to taking a position many would've killed for centuries ago."

Fliinching when he touched her shoulders, she said nothing, only turned her head away from him. She was uncomfortable and it showed. She liked being under the radar, and liked being innocent. She didn't want this for herself, but what choice did she have? She sucked in a deep breath when he touched her breasts, and then found herself against his body. As far as she knew there was nothing special about her, so why did this demon want her as a toy? She looked average at best, and never considered herself pretty.

She kept her mouth shut though, deciding it would be best not to ask. Her eyes glimmered in the slightest, showing that she wanted to cry, feeling helpless at the hands of the demon. "I have to go home soon, so do what you must and I'll be on my way." She said, hoping he didn't take it as a sign of disrespect. It was the truth, after all.

"So, you wish to tell me how long I can be with you? Luna, Luna, Luna..." He said smiling and shaking his head slowly. He'd then force her to her knees before him. He would run his fingers through her hair softly before fisting a bit of it in his hand, making her look up at him. A smirk played on his full, sensual lips as he spoke. "You don't quite understand yet do you? You're a toy. I play with you however long I want to play with you. All day, all night, for a few minutes, an hour... It doesn't matter. If I want to play with you while you're in class, if I want to in front of your friends, in front of your parents, I'll do so... You have no say in the matter." He'd then move ever closer, his other hand stroking his tick, hardened cock. His thumb slowly caressing the head of him until it beaded white with a little bit of precum.

He'd force his finger into her mouth. Upon doing so she'd feel what felt like a warm rush that'd flow throughout her body, flooding her nerves with warm sensations and pleasure. "I own your body, Luna. I let you have a bit of your will for the simple fact that you can go about with your life to an extent. It entertains me. Now, you will entertain me with that mouth. I do not wish to hear another word out of you unless I say so, got it?" He'd slide his finger from her mouth so she could speak, but the moment she opened her mouth to do so he planned to shove his cock past her lips, silencing her.

She felt the sudden burst of pleasure between her legs and let out a small moan before biting her lip. If he could do that to her just by putting his finger in her mouth, what else could he do? She hoped he wouldn't abuse his power over her during class, even though he could if he wanted. She wouldn't like being at toy from what he said. She wouldn't like the lack of free will or the little power she held. At first she thought he meant for her to be his woman, but she was literally a toy for him to play with. She didn't like that at all.

When he asked if she understood she simply opened her mouth without thinking. "Do you plan on messing with me in public? I can't do this if you're going to do that to me. So please don't." She said quietly. She wasn't sure if he'd take offense to that, but if he did it wouldn't be a good thing for her.

As he'd planned when she'd finished responding, he forced his cock into her mouth. His hand holding her head in place, slightly inclined so she was looking up at him. The skin of him was hard, and yet the feeling of it was soft. He would taste slightly salty, but sweet at the same time to her. "As much as I'd love to, and as tempting as it is I will not. Atleast not in that manner." He ran his fingers through her hair with the hand holding her head in place. He indeed hadn't fed in some time and this was like a fully prepared and cooked steak dinner being placed before a man who hadn't eaten in days.

And being tied to him, Luna would feel her own desire beginning to flood her senses. This is how it'd be when he was hungry. She would feel it. She would know when he was coming for her when he was not present, but because she'd agreed to this, she would be able to do very little about it. Through blackmail and the powerful physical and supernatural charm of the incubus she found herself soon to begin to ache with the need to fulfill his desires, for him to sate himself with her body.

"However, when I appear to you in public you are to refer to me as... Locke, and I am your... 'boyfriend' I believe the term is these days." The incubus murmured with a smirk as he began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her mouth slowly. Savoring the feel of the warm, wetness of her mouth surrounding his thick shaft. "Do not worry. You will still be off the radar for the most part. But you will serve me when I desire it, and when you aren't referring to me as Locke, you will refer to me as 'master' do I make myself clear?" He would slide his cock from her lips to allow her to answer him, still holding her hair in his hand.

Back
Top Bottom