Mx Female [NSFW] Muse of The Day: Surrealism and Nipple Penetration

PerverzeDragon

Super-Earth
Hey Bluemoon! This is a little spin off of my main thread for when I have a specific inch to scratch or plot Bunny to feed.

Since it will change constantly, it won't be super detailed. Therefore I avidly encourage you to go check my main thread (linked above) out to learn more about me as a Rp-er!

Shameless self plug in over, let's get this show on the road wiiiiiiith.....Nipple Fucking!!!

***Warning: Fetish heavy***

Wait, So You Have Fat, Juicy Tits the Size of Watermelons and Expect Me to NOT Fuck Your Puffy Nipples?

Like seriously, you can't tell me those big, leaky nipples aren't begging to be stuffed with black cock and have loads of hot spunk pumped into your breasts.

I mean look at them, they were literally made for fucking!—and sucking, but that's besides the point.

You see what I mean now? Awesome, let's get this tit-tacular party started then!

///

Nipple Fucking—definitely one of my more exotic ideas, but it's something I've been wanting to explore for a good bit so here we are!

A few things to clear up:

- Discord is my preferred way to play, but here through DM's or Kik is fine.
- I tend to match my partners post length, but I always give at least a paragraph.
- I love longer scenes, but I don't expect this to be one. That being said, surprise me!
- I'm mainly interested in playing a black character aged 18-22, but I may be convinced to play older or younger

Required Kinks: Big Tits, Titjobs, Breast/Nipple worship, Nipple penetration/fucking, BBC, excessive cum, creampies.

Some optional kinks: Slim thicc, light goth/alt or Milf or anime/cartoon aesthetic, lactation, nursing, footjobs, thigh jobs, cock worship, Furry (you), watersports, magic.

F-List

Hmu and let's have some fun!

Back
Top Bottom