Mx Female A library filled with lust (Discord/PM, Ideas inside)

Freddylee23

Planetoid
INTRODUCTION
  • My name is Freddy like my profile, been roleplaying for 10+ years so I've pretty done all kinds of rp except D&D stuff I guess
  • English isn't my native tongue, that's why it takes longer for me to cook up a response than a native English speaker.
  • My posts are usually around 2-4 para (like 300-400 words), sometimes I could write longer or shorter depending on the scene. Shorter posts helps me to cook up a post faster than having to write a novel in each post.
  • I roleplay mostly on third person but first person is doable for me.
  • I've been known to play both gender but I'm a male in real life even though I could do female characters as well (maybe it comes naturally with my writing hobby)
  • I'm 28 years old & just recently married (included this because some roleplayers in the previous forums I've been at insisted to know that they're not playing against an underage kid).
  • I'm also a sucker for slice of life pairing
  • I also RP on discord, here's my account id szechuan.sauce23#5452 and if we would like to keep things on site, we can always do PM. I prefer not doing any thread because thread are open to pranks, like when someone decided to ruin your fun roleplay, they would just barge in and post anything, disrupting the RP itself so yeah, I would like to avoid thread RP.

KINKS (F-List on the bottom)
Adultery (I just love the prospect of cheating but of course it's not something I'd condone in real life), rough sex, putting a brat into her place, face fucking, deep throat, anal, oral, Risk of pregnancy, public sex and the prospect of getting caught are the things that excite me. Also, bondage even though I'd like to keep it light.

THE PLOTS

Good girl Gone Bad - Disha looked back to her parents and waved one last time. She was leaving India for advanced studies...at last. She sighed when finally she was in the plane thinking about all the fights she had to put up with her parents just to let her go abroad for studies. She was travelling to US of A, to one of the finest universities. But that's not just about studies. She wanted to break free from her toxic culture, her parents and the suppressive environment, especially arranged marriage. She wanted more, it's like something was missing from her life, excitement, independence, slutty dresses, open sex. The plane left the runway finally to her new horizons !!!
(Note : Multiple characters, Interracial)

- Babysitter x Child's Parent (MC) (possibly a Sugar Daddy pairing as well) - MC had been known as a famous director in the line of B horror movies. His name was surely not a household name like Christopher Nolan, Steven Spielberg or any AAA directors you've heard of but his ingenuity in creating horror movies with a shoestring budget and resulting in a massive payout had put his name into the spotlight. He had been dubbed as cult classic director and recently being offered to work on bigger project. When the word gets out, girls lined up for him and one in particular (YC) saw the opportunity. Not only he was looking for the lead role, he was also looking for a babysitter to take care of his infant. YC quickly applied to the babysitting job with hopes to get closer to the rising star director. Her aim....to fuck her way up to stardom.

- Cheater (Angry husband x Cheating Wife (YC) )*****-Nothing worse than falling in love with a beautiful girl, giving her two years of your life for her to turn around and kiss you after sucking your friend's dick. Maybe it's time this whore was given a wake up call. (Note : I could play his friend too and this will involve a lot of degradation, humiliation, perhaps non con since his angry husband could probably hire a few guys to fuck her over literally)

- Cumming mom! (Mom (YC) x Son)****-A young man and his mother have a very odd relationship. How long can this continue before things get serious, or the woman's husband discovers the truth?
(Note : Hentai styled RP)

- Good Nurse (YC)*****- Ruka has been a good nurse since you can remember. She has the body, face, and attitude of a supermodel, and is definitely worth being looked into as something more. (Note : Hentai styled RP)

My Character could either be :
1. A doctor who works with her
2. Her current or familiar patient

FANDOM (Mostly just borrowing the ideas of a game/movie and building characters on our own)

Detroit : Become Human (Craving!)

I know I'm late to the party but after buying the game at a discount in winter sale and playing it for more than a few hours, I fell in love with it and wanting to explore stories regarding to Become Human's world.

First Idea
MC is an HR400, the most advanced design of male sex partners being to delivered into YC's doorstep. Lonely and constantly suffered abuse from her husband, YC finds solace in the warm embrace of MC. MC's romance mode enables him to be a perfect partner for YC and when YC's husband try to abuse her again, MC steps in, finally breaking the protocol in his program and murders him in cold blood that sends them on the run.

Second Idea (Detroit : Become Human X Blade Runner)
After the android rebellion, a young detective (MC) is being reassigned into the deviant hunter task force. His mission is to eliminate key "person" in the resistance movement and suppress the rebellion. The mission is simple and straight forward until he finds YC. YC is an WR400 (female counter part of HR400) and she manages to open his eyes to why the android started the rebellion. MC feels for her, decides to protect her while getting hunted by the very same task force he used to be the part of.

These are very raw ideas that could be expanded and you're more than welcome to suggest an idea too!

Here's my F list for the kinks & limits : F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom