Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male SpOOky Season!

Meorise

"私を助けてください, 私を死なせないで."
Hello, hello!

My name is Meo, and I am looking for something... Something red, something insane, something... Spectacular!

Things to know!

⚘ Meorise is a pen name, feel free to call me what you'd like, some call me just Meo, I use to go by Charene, wow, small world!!
⚘ I'm 28.
⚘ 10+ years of Roleplaying experience.
⚘ I'm semi - ghosty - leavy friendly...
⚘ My reply speed depends on how interested I am in the RP, if I don't like something I will let you know! And keep in mind I do have two jobs right now!
I like a variety of face claim styles, such as anime based characters, realistic, or drawn! Let me know what you like!

Now, let me explain, what I'm referring to is my craving to play something horror related given the time of year! Yes, smut, action, gore, horror (psychological, supernatural, hack and slash, camp killer, you name it, I'm all for it!), romance, trauma, I want all of these things! This thread will be short and probably edited here and there as I gather ideas, and plot lines. I only have one idea that I kind of want to play out, but it does need some brainstorming done with it!

I am completely open to other ideas, and would absolutely adore to hear yours! I'm normally game for just about anything, and if you're unsure just ask! I won't bite I promise!

I do not want something pure smut, I want story, relationships formed. I am naturally someone to fall in love fast so I would like to incorporate that into one of my characters I'm playing.

Theme's I'm Interested In Right Now!

⚘ Post Apocalyptical/Zombie Apocalypse

⚘ Haunted House Scene, Horror Scene

⚘ Something to do with being lost in the woods being hunted by something/triggering something that wouldn't end well for our characters.

⚘ Magic Horror Mix

Hack and Slash Camp Story (not as interested in this theme as much as the others!)

Also, if you made it this far and actually read my thread, title your message to me as your favorite food!

I'll have more ideas soon, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom