The Solistice Chamber [Equinox Road’s Journal and Notifications] [Lets say NSFW, I’ll keep it toned down. But you keep jobs!]

EquinoxRoad

S.I.G.
Qu5yxPF.jpg

I’d say I wasn’t into pony girls, but that would be a lie. I’ve been into fetish for 30+ years since the internet first warped my young mind with a sadly safe for work and forever unfindable image of a young blonde female subs, back in the days of basement filming, having being treated to strict rope bondage with a tie I still struggle to replicate and a body every colour of the rainbow, before the Japanese Dom took what may well have been an unsafe amount of hot wax and tossed if at her, the photo captures her closed eyes snapping open at the change of sensation and the scream of pain as she tries to get two wide breasts out of the impact.

I was maybe 11, this was in 4+ hours of me finding the internet. I have ADHD - a day without kink is like a day without food.

And man, I was messed up.

But that was then, a log work on other parts of my life gave me the tools to put my mind in a better place. That was three years ago if all clicked.

Which was when all the secondary effects of ADHD kicked in, I lost a lot in the last few years and gained so much.

But I added all that to give this context - I suffer from acute rapid onset sleep apena. The NHS here in England failed to see my drug dependency, they failed to see my ADHD, when I clawed my way through these and onto private and public treatment plans… this week way week 8 of 12 of my supposed treatment. Except my hospital moved me from 4-week urgent to 12 week normal. Then they cancelled all non urgent treatment, my partner, who has a serious reproductive condition that means no kids, and…

My most beloved, most ADHD uncle who was the kind guy who bought two of every toy - and I mean, for example, every Ghostbusters, brand new, mint, in packaging, died recently. I haven’t been home (can’t fly) and I wanted to get better to see him.

I found all this out over yesterday and today, so uh, I have a small army of ‘that is one sexy tentacle lady’ mails. So please bear with me.​

Apologies to anyone I haven’t responded too recently - I’ve been back and forth between A & E and the dentist for a few days. Thankfully, no fractures! Not so thankfully… if I zone out like crazy. That’ll be the antibiotics. Then I have multiple visits in the future plus two separate evaluations or results for other tests.

I swear, every time I fix something another bit of this body breaks.

Back
Top Bottom