Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Super hero smuttiness! Canons and OCs welcome!

Iwassent

Planetoid
Hi all!

I'm Iwassent, and I'm a superhero nerd. I love everything about superheroes, the powers, the secrets and the tight, sexy outfits! As such, I'm seeking some super powered smutty fun! I'm happy to play against canons or OCs, (I'm most familiar with DC and Marvel), but I'll be playing as an OC. I have a few I can use for most plots, but I've got one in keen to use who I discuss below, but without further ado, let's talk plots!

TRAVELING ROMANCE
MC ends up on a long mission with a fellow hero which involves them having to stay very close to each other for a long time, sharing rooms, dressing injuries... Romance or FWB ensues.

A SUPER ROOMMATE
We all know and love the Batman/Catwoman dynamic, two costumed characters on opposite sides of the law, hopelessly attracted to each other... But what if they lived together, and didn't even know it?

Our dynamic duo are your standard young people, unable to afford a home by themselves and so they're living together and splitting the costs, all while crushing on the other immensely, each too shy or awkward to do anything about it. But in their costumes personas, they're cool and confident, and run into someone who reminds them oh so much of their crush, on the opposite side of the law.

There's a lot of ways this can go. Do they feel guilty for their costumes trysts? Does one try to woo the others civilian persona as their super self? How long can they keep it secret?

A RISKY PLAY
A super heroine, desperate for a fuck, allowed herself to be captured by her opponent so he can take advantage of her before she escapes. Little does she realize, he's a lot more capable of keeping her contained than she thought...
CURRENT CHARACTER CRAVING
(Tags: superhero, half-dragon, lonely soul, romance, possible transformation)

Tals_Character-1.png

Meet Randall!

Better known to the public as the Fire Freak or the Dragon Man. Randall is a super hero, his father, who he never knew, is a dragon, and left Randall with certain abilities and traits, namely the ability to manipulate fire, red scaly patches of skin on his torso, and some anger issues... When he gets angry, the scaly patches grow and spread in swirling patterns up his neck, face and arms, eventually turning him into a monstrous half-dragon form, at which point he looses control.

Funnily enough, he isn't keen on that,and has an instinct to help people, and feels pretty cut off from those around him, and despite his outwardly quippy and witty demeanor, he struggles with the separation he feels from the rest of humanity and he could use someone who understands him, whether that be a civilian he saved, a fellow super hero, or a villainess intent on manipulating him!

Randall could fit into any of the plots above, but there are some down here that I want to use him for specifically.

In the X-mansion
Randall is a student at the X-Men school for gifted youngsters! Finally among people like him, he makes friends, starts to learn how to use his powers, and strikes up a romance (or two!) I'm happy playing this one with canons or OCs, whether they be fellow students or teachers. I'll put a list of my favorite canons for this below.
Storm*
Rogue
Mystique
Kitty Pryde
Psylocke
Jubilee*
Hope Summers
X23
Marrow
Domino
Nocturne
Callisto
Pixie

*These characters also have time periods or alternate time lines where they became vampires that I'd love to explore! Not only do I have a vampire fetish, but the dynamic of these characters both having a side of them they can't control is *chefs kiss* perfect

Heal my wounds
When saving a damsel in distress, Randall is injured. Said damsel tends to his wounds and, to his surprise, is not repulsed by his scales.

My pet dragon
A villainess witnesses Randall shifting from his draconic form to his human form. Eager to have him as a minion, she approaches him in her civilian guise, and attempts to begin a relationship, hoping to draw out the secret of his draconic form.

Canon characters I'll play as
DC
Brainiac
Kid Devil
Killer Croc
Killer Moth (monster form)
King Shark (one of the more intelligent versions...)
Man bat
Martian manhunter
Swamp thing

MARVEL
Angel
Beast
Brood creatures
Carnage
Lizard
Morbius (not Jared Leto)
Nightcrawler
Purple man/Killgrave