Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB [NSFW] Mindflayer Mayhem or Innocent Illithid Innara?

EquinoxRoad

S.I.G.
H1jJWRm.png

"As I am as magnamous as I am beautiful... oh, wait, I'm an ugly wretch of a slave clothed in the sinfully delightful form of this MONSTER..."

9YUjGbX.png

"I shall let you decide if my form is pleasing to you... me? They called me Sitiri when I was a child slave in my masters camp - I know not the name of the creature that burrowed in through my womb - really - really, such degenerate things, Mindflayers and yet they live such wonderful lives. I was born many, many of your lifetimes ago in a system known as the Astromundi Cluster, home to th ironic beginning of my race.. and it's war of geoncide against the light. But first... my flattering side - servitor.. you know what to do."

H06dhne.png

"NO! DID I SAY YOU COULD SHOW THEM ME AS I WAS, AS I AM? THE PEOPLE HERE HAVE DESIRES TO MAKE MY CLIENTS LOOK... GAH! TAKE MY CHILDREN AND IMPLANT YOURSLEF WHERE I CANNOT SEE YOU UNTIL THEY ARE DONE WITH THIER ASSUMPTION... then... you are free from my service."

SITRI - ILLITHID REBEL WITH A CAUSE, DREAMWALKER, FANTASY MAKER AND SUBMISSIVE TURNED SWITCH WITH MORE TENTACLES THAN MOST BEINGS HAVE HOLES

That is as good a description of any - unable to breed on my own after I escaped, my master contrived a devious tank and... suit that permits me to birth the young my mind use... how? Come and visit, you may see - but if you have any feminine traits, do be aware I have unnerring aim and their tri-pincers are - due to their living nature, the worlds most painful long term nipple clamp. Where was I... oh yes, I feld master after master - none of them undstood what I could do and all sought to trick me.

Idiots.

For a time I flew my own ship. But then I found this place between the Spheres where monsters call to one another, and I wonder in life if I might find another to pass the time. For I have slain every member of my species there is to slay, and now I turn these asteroids into a dark, glistening garden of feminine perfection... and masculine some poor bastard needs to stick his dick in the spine maidens to pollenate them. I collect lost souls - beings like me that may look of one gender, but put whatever you like in that hatchery at your own risk.

I sell dreams - I offer what people what, and in return karma repays me by offering me what I need - vessels for my garden - a thousand women and a hundred and eleven men speak in my head, seeking to replace the empty space where the betrayer god should be...

... sometimes, I walk amoung them and let them take me, more often I ravage the harvested fruit so another guest finds it dripping in vicious ooze. I am told that unlike my kind, I smell nice. How would I know?

Mostly I conduct experiments on visitors, sometimes with their will... but sometimes a cargo ship of futa bound for some world docks and dumping thirty of them into the maze of torment -of which only one may leave, but they cannot kill one another - oh, they can use trap again and again until their enemies beg for mercy. I free that one, return them to their ship, and release the others into the garden or the reasearch levels as seems best - fate never lets me down. I bew up his ship before it could make jump, vile creature.

But there are few left now, and so many with desires or troubles. I have no limit, and can be what you wish, but I suspect that is not what you want. Perhaps some of you wish to talk, you live in worlds.

Some of you want to make me yours, you're welcome to try. Men need not apply ever again.

Or perhaps you wish someone who can perform a tea ceremony without making a hash of it while fucking a couple of pretty pets. I'm told it's a good act. You bring the pets, I'll bring the tea. Sapience and sentience a requirement.

With cordial regards and apologies for the earlier outburst,
Sitiri, the Sunslayer
[h2][/h2]

Bump.

Come and play with the nice squid lady, willing to consider everything in terms of adventure material. Her life has not been set in stone. Although she’s come out to play before :/)

Back
Top Bottom