Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking to play a monster girl dom for a sub human male

Sylvani

It's such a long way down.
What's up? I'm Sylvani, and I've been roleplaying on and off for about a decade. I tend to write about 3-5 paragraphs per post, but can put out more depending on how engaged I am with the roleplay. As the title says, I currently have a craving for a dom monster girl/sub human male dynamic, whether the human has offered himself willingly or otherwise. In whatever scenario we offer, MC, the monster girl, will be in total dominance over YC, and I don't see that dynamic changing over the course of the story.

I'd say as far as the desired smut/plot ratio, probably 70/30 or 60/40. I primarily engage in RPs for smut, as do many of us, but nothing but smut with no plot substance at all feels boring to me. I would like there to be something we are working towards. The plots I'll list are going to be vague in nature, more scenarios than full plots. We will brainstorm ideas for how the story itself will progress, as this is ultimately a collaborative project and I value your input as well.

Keep in mind that my kinks below are not all necessary for me to enjoy a roleplay, so everything is negotiable, but I do crave them.

Things I enjoy:
• Forced orgasms, orgasm control, orgasm denial.
• Bondage, restraints (physical and mental)
• Anal insertions (for men)
• Humiliation, boot licking, public displays
• Mind control, sensory alteration, aphrodisiacs, libido control, hypnotism
• Life force draining (not to the point of death necessarily. This will mostly come into play if we pick a scenario with a vampiress or succubus, for obvious reasons)
• Choking, striking, whipping.

Things I don't enjoy
• Scat, gore in a sexual nature, urine (except in the use of humiliation, sometimes.)
• Anthro/furry characters

So with that out of the way, let's get into some scenario ideas.

Vampire Hunter

The town of Rivana, afflicted with a curse that forsakes the sun for a perpetual night, has lived under the rule of a cruel vampiress for decades, perhaps centuries. The castle on the hill stands tall as a reminder to the people of their powerlessness. They live their lives in constant fear, knowing that any one of them could be selected to feed the countess' unholy thirst for blood. Now some poor fool, a man of great faith, has risen to extinguish this great evil and free Rivana from her clutches. His prowess as a hunter, his unwavering faith, and his deliciously hot blood are all too appealing to the countess, and when she defeats him, she decides to spare his life to keep him as a pet. Perhaps she'll make an example of him.

The Shoggoth Maid - CURRENTLY OCCUPIED, SORRY

Following clues from a former colleague's (increasingly incoherent) journals, a physician embarks on a journey to a foggy port village in search of answers. The journals spoke of something lurking withing the town, though the residents seemed to be oblivious to the threat at best, or hostile to anyone inquiring at worst. The young doctor's search eventually leads him to an old manor on the outskirts of the town, abandoned and in a great state of disrepair. Venturing inside, he soon regrets his choices. Within this old house is an ancient creature, obsessive and possessive, masquerading as an abominable facsimile of humanity. Above, she appeared to be a maid, albeit with dark purple skin and black eyes with luminescent golden irises, though where her legs should be was a shapeless, horrifying mass of eyes and thick tentacles. She sets upon the man, calling him master, and promising to serve him dutifully ..whether he wants it or not.

The Summoning

A college student happens upon a shop of bizarre curiosities: components for ancient rituals, old dusty tomes claiming to contain sorceror's incantations and rites of summoning, sacrificial daggers...until he stumbles upon a page in one of the books that details the methods for summoning a succubus. Frustrated by his lack of luck with women, the young man purchases the book and the necessary artifacts, more than excited to create his own subservient demon girl...or so he thinks. The demon (or demons, if you like) are anything but demure, and soon finds that they'll take what they want their way.

Beyond using him for her own sexual desires, the hellspawn sends the boy to lure others to her to feed on, gather more occult artifacts, and run other strange errands. As her power grows, she'll eventually want to open a portal between this world and Hell...one that will never close.

___

These are but a few examples. If you'd like, we can brainstorm other ideas, or incorporate other kinds of monster girls. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom