Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got a Question

7SinsFTW

Meteorite
So it says for new users they have to make three posts to gain full access to the site, is that three posts like these or do replies count?

(Also if there's a FAQ I'm missing I'll take that too lol)

Posts in most subforums will count toward your total post count (currently, you are at 4). The only subforum that will NOT count, is Forum Games (those are just for fun and get a lot of activity, therefore the posts don't count).

Check your intro thread, a member of our welcoming committee should have left some helpful information.

Posts in most subforums will count toward your total post count (currently, you are at 4). The only subforum that will NOT count, is Forum Games (those are just for fun and get a lot of activity, therefore the posts don't count).

Check your intro thread, a member of our welcoming committee should have left some helpful information.
Ah gotcha! Never even thought to check that one 😅

I didn't know about the last part, that explains why I never saw my count rise despite posting a few messages in rapid succession and refreshing the page.

Yep, yep. Forum Games are just for funsies. Often, they'll just be one word answers or something else silly. I don't know, but I presume this is the reason the posts there don't count.

Back
Top Bottom