No mercy (nsfw) plots

realevil

Banned
Banished
As the name suggests, I’m heavily into the world of rough play and being rather unkind to my subs. They could be willing or reluctant, but in most scenarios they would be unwillingly forced into an arrangement where MC has free rein to do what he wants to her, with little repercussions. I’m also looking for fellow doms, who might want to work together with me to gang up against a sub.

Seeking for:
Reluctant, bratty subs who will face the worst days of her life. Seeking for female subs.

Fellow doms who want to work together to break a sub. (We’ll take turns writing the sub, there won’t be a third player in the role play). Seeking for both male and female dom.

Kinks:
BDSM
Blackmails
Anal training
Lots and lots of cum
Bukkake
Breast play/ punishment with nipple orgasms
Squirting
Lots and lots of spanking
Bladder control
Pet play
Collaring, leashing and collaring
Predicament bondage and punishment
Sweat
Saliva
Any possible dark kink that you can think of…

Role play ideas:
*Just a random idea off the top of my head to get this going. I’ll add more as I work more on the thread.

The Office Centipede
Plot: In a dark, twisted manner to motivate a group of office workers to do their best, the manager concocted a punishment that would scare them. The two worst performing workers will be punished to work a full day like the human centipede.

The front person will be on all fours with the laptop in front of her while her pants is brought down to her knees to have her ass exposed. The second person will be on all fours with her face shoved into the ass of the first person while her laptop is on her side for her to work on. Throughout the day, the two of them will have to endure all the humiliation that the rest of their colleagues give them. They’ll most definitely be groped, and once the whole office gangs up on them, we can only wonder what happens to these two girls.

To make it even more twisted, one of the girls had been framed. She was one of the top performers but after some data manipulation from the manager, she suddenly finds herself facing the ass of her colleague.

Remark: You will play as the bottom girl who had been framed. The person in front could either be a guy or a girl and will mostly serve as a side character. I can write as the person in front.

Back
Top Bottom