Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Facebook Down

I can tell you this. Whoever took them down did a damn good job. Usually if something like this would happen they would be back up within less than an hour.

I can tell you this. Whoever took them down did a damn good job. Usually if something like this would happen they would be back up within less than an hour.
You think someone took them down? My first thought: Whistleblower on 60 Minutes last night, now this? They're hiding bodies.

Can confirm I haven't been able to send any messages on WhatsApp for the past 5 hours, which sucks as it's the biggest and most reliable messaging app over here.

I actually had to use my landline to confirm I can nanny tomorrow - wild. I also went to my mother's funeral today, and all that family I saw today are only available via WhatsApp or Facebook, 'cept my little sister. At least it didn't happen before.

OH NO! We're going back to the Dark Ages, where you actually had to...talk...to people... [/sarc]

244415022_4747194321966045_8387355003220572221_n.jpg

Everyday, Mark. Every fucking day.

I heard that FB was losing about $160m/hour while the outage was going on.

Good.

I gave up FB over a year ago. There's only so many pictures of food and pets i can handle.

Back
Top Bottom