Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓢⓣⓐⓘⓝⓔⓓ Ⓢⓗⓔⓔⓣⓢ

Strange Days

"ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ."

I didn't expect to start off a log/journal of sorts while convalescent, but here we go!

This is where you'll be able to find out what goes inside of my smooth brain, old songs that always seem to be blaring 24/7 in the back of my head, as well as the current RP status(es) both on and off-site.

That said, hoping to make this prettier soon. Until then, sleep tight...and maybe let the bedbugs bite for once?

Last edited:
31/10/'21 : Oddly enough, I don't have any plans whatsoever for Halloween. My friends are almost all out of town and it feels like we're drifting apart now more than ever. But that's fine! Just means I will be able to sit down in front of my laptop and OD on sugar and scary movies or games. The usual stuff.

Have a good one, everybody!

Been rewatching Cowboy Bebop lately...as it's one of the main influences behind my 2nd longest-running RP on here, I couldn't help but mention it in this journal as well! One of my favorite OSTs in animation history for sure.

View: https://youtu.be/CjUVTEExfBg

I'mma be honest, kind of forgot to update this for a hot minute. I have been doing well, if that's saying anything. Sad about not having really ever gotten anything back from a potential job offering but it is what it is, just means things will go better next time.

Picked Dragon Quest VIII back up and it's still as good as I remember, I feel like I'm 12 all over again. I can't wait for the new games to release and distract me for a bit. Been 5 months and that eerily quiet summer morning is still holding me back. I miss her more and more.

Will be back with a new layout for my ongoing RPs on the site! Hope working on that can lift my spirits.

The thread rework was a bust, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy off-site. I have finally been able to land a job, after someone referred me of all people. So obviously, that's made me happier than I've been in a long time. My Discord RPs are buzzing to life yet again, Spring's kicked in and I can go around in a pair of basketball shorts without being stared at.

So yeah, I would say things are going pretty smoothly, although university's been kicking my ass. Will need to make a tough decision this summer but that can wait...I have a Easter Feast (as I like to call this kind of family gatherings) to prepare for on Sunday.

That's it for now, folks. Bloo out! Feel free to comment if you'd like.

Been a while, huh? To be fair, everyone I'm writing with probably knows about my status and home life, but that doesn't make it any less conforting. If anything, I sometimes feel like the wait may be dragging my partners down or make it seem like I don't care about our stories together. The fact I'm rarely, if ever, out and about with good stuff to talk about certainly makes it feel like that.

But I know all my lovely LTs support me! Some happen to just naturally be kept more in the loop depending on whether or not our OOC exchanges are frequent.

Don't think there's much else to drone on about, but I needed to get it out of my system. See you on the next one, folks!

Probably in like, six months lol.

Turns out I was awfully close about the date. 😂

Will try giving out more regular updates, maybe once a month would work? I'm horrible with calendaries, I won't lie, and rarely have any real insightful commentary to offer here.

Positive news! Looks like Mom's health is getting better. That + a relatively easier time without that voice from the past coming back to haunt me almost every night means I get to sleep without needing to tire myself out first.

I still feel like I owe some people's apologies, and am slowly starting to dip my toes back in here after a really disappointing year as far as my writing goes - or at least, it feels like it with all the huge breaks and hiatuses that took place ever since my last post in BSS. I'm honestly glad and surprised so many were able to bear with the wait before dropping my ass, really means a lot to me seeing all the support.

But I'd rather not make you all sad! I'm looking forward to picking all the pieces back up and coming strong onto 2023, which I hope will offer me a much better time and fresh new partners alike.

New RT Template!
Using up this place for my very own RT test area (courtesy of @Kitten ) :

placeholder-350x350.jpg

Look at all of these words! Oh shit, whatcha gonna do with them?
I don't want anybody else, when I think about you I touch myself
Aye, what's cookin good lookin? Want some of my baby gravy?
Can I interest you in some hentai? Nutter utters!
I touch myself at night and there is nothing you can do about it

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Basic Writing Info
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Adv lit, because I need to live out a detailed fantasy with my waifus
3rd person, because I don't give a fuck what 'you' think
Fantasy, cuz life suxs, k thnx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC & IC Rules
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Schedule
Look at me