Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your new Dragon Lord (for UnicornHorn and DancingKing2

DancingKing2

Super-Earth
The Great Isle of Mordow had 5 different kingdom's a few generations ago. That all ended once all the kingdoms came under the rule of the Song Clan. This great family had been based in the central volcano area and slowly started to spread outward until the whole island came under their rule. It was not without a price and a few select males would have a birthmark that would symbolize a rare gift/curse. Once the Great Isle was unified the last goal of this ruling dynasty was the northwest island, the ones of dragons and untold riches. The dragon kingdom (Shadow Mist Isle) had been hardly explored by anybody from the mainland, the dragons were furious warriors and made sure the main islanders knew this.

It was already known to the dragon's of the isle that the humans would come one day, the leader, Kai, had been waiting for this as had his father before him. Humans were knows for never truly being happy for what they had, always wanting more was going to be their downfall. No sooner than the humans started to first attack, the dragons of the isle rushed in and wreaked havoc along the coast first, then pushed inward to the volcanic area. The human forces never stood a chance, even with their magic and weapons. The Great Kai soon stood in front of the human king and offered a trade. Their current king would come and live with him. Other trade deals would be worked on.

E2drqWZVEAcBjDK.jpg:large

Renfrey opens his eyes, lifting his upper body from the luxurious furs that is covering his body. He is wearing his tunic that fits his muscular frame, but is without his shoes as they lay to the side. He is inside of a room, or rather it feels more like a cave as the walls are made of limestone. The soft bedding is surrounded by see through curtains, but he removes himself from the comfort and look around the room. "Where..." He ponders, this isn't his room for sure. He was riding away from his kingdom to somewhere then a great shadow descended. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He calls out, but he at the very least he can tell it is late afternoon as there is a window. "No, this cannot be my castle..."

" You are right human. This is not your castle. Even what used to be your castle belongs to me and my brethren," came a voice from the shadows. Carefully out walked a 7-foot tall male, his skin was a pale white and you could see some iridescent pearl scales around his face and upper bare body. " You were a fool...all of you to try and push onto our island. We have done nothing to entice you, but your greedy nature caused this I suppose,' he said as he walked further out and looked at the former king. " There is something special about you, that is why I have taken you to my bed chamber,' he said fully expecting the human to fight his new position in life.

Renfrey turns to see the man, or rather the dragon standing before him. This must be the leader of the dragon kin, but what is he doing here? He cannot remember as his head is spinning. "Push into the island? I don't understand, I would never allow such a thing to happen." He pleads with the dragon king and it is true. The last thing he needs is starting a war with the Dragons. But before he had time to think, Renfrey does know that he is in a bedchambers. "Something special?" I hit him pretty quickly what position he is in.

Kai rolled his eyes as the human tried to make up some lie," And what proof do you have about this?" he asked. " I do not have time for your games, nor your lies," he said rather annoyed that the man would even try to lie at this point. " Your forces have been spotted at all corned of my island," he said as he walked to a table and pulled out some scrolls that had directed orders, signed off by the king himself.
" You....are to become my bride and help with creating a new breed of dragon," he said to the former king.

The poor king looks helpless, no matter what he says, it doesn't look as though he would convince the Dragon King of anything. He really doesn't remember giving such orders to attack the Island, what is going on here? Renfrey has other things to worry about, that he would suggest that they would create a new breed of dragon and becoming a bride? "W-what? You would choose me as a consort? What do you mean we would create a new breed? I am a man, it is impossible!"

Back
Top Bottom