Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tiffy needs some RP come RP with tiffy

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
hello there My name is Tiffany. I am seeking new RP. I am not going to waste time talking about me. If you would like to know me better come ask me :). I am really very nice.

I wont waste time on Listing rules either. Everyone lists the same rules anyways lol. All my ideas can be converted to M/M or F/F or kept as Straight. Any idea can be converted to a trans char or any other changes you like. I am willing to tweak all of them as much as needed. So if you see one you like just contact me and lets Talk.

Please!!!!!!!!! PM me dont just message me here. But a bump is always nice :)

some rape some Body switching some incest. A bit of everything come see if you like what you find.

=========

1- sisters share a room (twins share a room but now one has a BF)

Pretty simple idea but I think it has room to get interesting. The core of the Idea is that 2 twin girls moved into the basement turning it into a bedroom. They have a blanket splitting the room in half. It helps with privacy but its only a blanket. They have a bathroom with a shower. A window they use to sneak in and out. At RP start one girl is a virgin and single. The other twin has a BF your char who recently took her virginity. You sneak in most nights to have sex with your GF. Some nights her sister wears headphones or she is asleep. Other nights you have sex in the bathroom. There is clearly tension in this relationship. Its the sisters Bedroom as well so you want to stay on her good side as well. I was thinking while you date and have sex with one. Your more emotionally invested into the other sister. After fucking your GF and she falls asleep. Some nights you and her twin stay up talking. You get along better with her you have more in common. There is always that underlying tension you just fucked her sister 5 feet away. She heard everything maybe. And she could be pretty horny now. You had sex and cummed but she just listened...maybe she masturbated but its not as good.

We could have some scene where the sister comes down stairs and catches you fucking your GF. For a room layout I am thinking the virgin is on the side with the window. The GF is on the side with the stairs leading up. We could have a cene were you wake up and here the shower running...but as you get in the girl is like..uhm wrong twin but wow thats pretty big...always toying with the tension. If we decide to add some spice maybe you some how learn (could be truth or dare) that before you started to date one of them. They would some times....take care of each other experiment. Maybe you tease them into proving it watching them make out or more. Your GF wont want you cheating but she might let you watch her and her sister....Always toying with the underlying tension in this situation.

======================

2- Daddy is dating his daughter

This Idea is a varriation of the Purity pledge promise. For anyone who does not know this is a pledge some Teens take to remain a virgin till marriage. Generally wearing a ring or necklace to proclaim there pledge to not have sex. It is a religion based idea of course. In this version of it the Pledge to remain a virgin is made to both God and to her Father. This does happen in RL where the father then takes on the role of a protector of his Daughters Virginity. Based on a Biblical principle of Girls being property owned by there Fathers. Then passed over to a future husband. The wedding tradition of a father giving away his Daughter at the wedding. In this premise the Father becomes a sort of BF like Figure. In charge of keeping her pure. So in a non sexual way she is dating her Father. And has pledged her Virginity to him Until she marries and he gives her to a husband.

Thats the premise we will build on.

So my Char is 15 and you would play her Daddy. Who is also in a way her BF and her virginal protector. I would also play your Wife and maybe a second slightly older daughter. The older Daughter maybe was a virgin who pledged to stay a virgin. But she was caught having sex and lost her pledge ring. You love her but your deeply disapointed in her and often ignore her. Maybe she dresses a bit slutty and acts out in an atempt to get your attention. She wants all your attention like the old days. The wife char could also be sort of bitter at the idea of you in a way dating your Daughter. As well as the close bond that Pledge gives you with her. Your virgin Daughter find it kind of Funny she is datting her Daddy. And maybe she likes to play it up. Introducing you as her BF and saying things like a Girl cant have a better BF. Its cute and funny and she is a total Daddies little girl. If your watcing a family movie she insists on sitting in daddies lap. Some times just in Panties and a Tshirt some times not even Panties. At times its as if she never even considered its a possability of her getting her Daddy horny. She sneaks into your bed at night in a bra and panties. She walks around the house half naked like the only guy around is Daddy. All while telling people your her BF. In short she is innocent maybe Nieve a bit. And unaware of what effect she has on her Daddy.

So to sum this all up and add context. The older daughter is jealous of the attention you pay to her sister. She dresses slutty and acts out in dumb ways just to get your attention. But while you love her more then anything in the world. Your disapointed with her and deny her that attention. Not knowing she is acting out for attention. Your Wife is bitter as she watches one Daughter do anything she can to get your attention. And the Other is innocently clinging to you half naked. Your sex life was never amazing to begin with. And now being bitter your hardly ever have sex. And your daughter sneaking half naked into bed to Drape herself innocently on you. Is not exactly helping your diminishing sex life. In turn your uncomfortably attracted to your oldest daughter. How sexy she dresses how independand she seems. Maybe your lust for her is one reason you pay her little attention. Your Other daughter is maybe even hotter and the way she so Innocently teases you. The idea of owning her Virginity and being her BF exites you and turns you on. Her young sexy body drives you to crazy often. But also your wife is jealous and thats offputting. She is jealous like she does not trust you. Your limited sex life shrank to nearly never.

In short we could be building a powder keg ready to explode. Will you give in and have sex with a Daughter. The curvy bad girl or sexy young innocent darling. How far will your sexy older daughter go to be noticed. lets find out together!

======================================

3- Free use

For this idea I was thinking it would be interesting if you play a Char a teen boy or maybe older. I would even consider a married man. I would be 15 a girl either way. I am thinking your married or have a GF. And I some how find out your into a free use a fantasy. Where you could fuck a girl any time place and way you want. She has no right to say no. Its not rape as she would consent at the start to a blanket any time any place anyway condition. So my char hearing that you are into this would like to give the idea a try. I find out your Wife/girl friend wont do it. So I offer myself to you. Its clear I am offering to have sex behind your GF/wifes back.

From there we can explore your power over my Char. I am thinking its more then just sex with you. But thats a bit component of it. You could be sneaking into my bedroom at night to fuck me. Sneaking into my shower and dragging me off a street to be fucked behind a dumpster. Or in a public bathroom this could have endless interesting options.

But there could be other aspects like controlling how I dress. Maybe giving me random orders. Like you picka random girl I never even met. And order me just walk up and kiss her and see what happens. Or a random guy clearly on a date and I have to at the least suck his Dick some how. It could be Flashing in a park or streaking at night. Or walking into a 24 hour store compleatly naked.

The options are boundless you have blanket consent and nothing is off the table. Make me wear Vibrating panties to a family dinner!. Hell give the remote to my pervy brother...or a stranger. Hell we could spice this up with you Being my pervy brother....or my dad or Uncle. Maybe a teacher in my school or whatever.

======================================

4- - wife fucked as daughter

(A simple fantasy getting out of Hand)

I am very eager for this idea its one of my Faves.

This is a tale of a family of 4. Mom Dad Brother and the star of the RP the sister. The Sister makes a couple of Videos and some Pictures for her Boy friend. Could be her just checking out her own body. Some masturbation Videos as well. Maybe several of her and her BFF having sex on sleep overs. Could be some of her having sex with her BF as well. Her brother finds out and Rats his sister out. The Parents ground the Girl and Take away her Computer for a week. This after a long Lecture on what the girl did wrong.

What the teen does not know is her Parents have a boring rut of a sex life. And the best sex they had in years was after her Parents watched the Vids she made. You the father cant shake how sexy and wild your daughter was in those vids. The way she moved her body the brutal orgasms the ability to squirt. The wife played by me was also turned on the Video. But more so reacts to the way her husband ravages her body after. Not the normal boring sex of going through the prescribed stages. This is raw hungry desperate need from her Husband. She has not felt sex this good or rough in years. The Dad suggests a small way to spice up there Sex life after that night. He suggests his wife pretend to be there Daughter. A small act at first she still dresses as herself and just calls him Daddy and such. But over time he asks for more and more. Soon enough there Having sex in the daughters bed. She wears her daughters Clothes her makeup. Does her hair exactly like her daughters. And there having the best sex of there lives indulging in the fantasy. The more his wife looks and acts like there daughter the better the sex gets. Better still in his Daughters room her bed or over her desk or in her closet. But the wife is growing to fear her Husband is more attracted to the fantasy of his daughter...then she herself. A fear that is very true.

The Fantasy also begins to grow even larger. I would love scenes where the Girl wins a huge track race. And her parents sneak into the locker room that night. Just so the Dad can make the Mom wear her sweaty nasty running gear as he fucks her against his daughters locker. It is getting degrading and she is starting to get resentful. But she submits to the fantasy all the same. If only because the boring worthless sex of the past is even worse.

All the while the Dad is spoiling his Daughter HARD. She has no idea why but if she just smiles and looks cute he will give her whatever she wants. And her Mom is being a total bitch towards her. But again she has no idea why her Parents are acting this way. I have plans that her 15 year old Friend will catch the parents. And she will get involved in ever more complicated ways. I have delightfull plans for her. And one day eventually the girl herself will figure out what her parents are doing. The son could play an interesting role as his Mom grows more and more bitter as well.

=============================================================================

5- Mom and daughter Body swap. (a curse like a freaky friday)

I am generally more into slice of Life ideas. Magic and stuff like that is normally not my thing. But I have an interest in body swapping and this is still very slice of life in a way. So in this story a mom and daughter switch bodies. The details dont even really matter. Could be some old cursed jar or the daughter or Mom was toying with Witchcraft. Either way i would play both girls. The family will have 2 kids the Daughter who switches. And a son as well. I was thinking the daughter and the Son have been having sex for a few months now off and on. Its not so much that they are in love. Its mostly just easier as they are horny teens. And there rooms are right next to the other. Wake up horny or need a quick Fuck to get you ready for school. Its just easier and better then masturbation. The brother would also have a GF I am thinking. She knows her BF has sex with his Sister. I am thinking she is Bisexual like the daughter. And also joins the sex when she is around making it a 3some. The daughter could also have her own BF who she will see at school often. And maybe likes to have sex at school as well.

So the daughter is kind of slutty but she hides it well. Her mom thought she was a virgin. Most of her friends think she is pretty innocent. The mom is pretty innocent. She only had one sexual partner. She met her future husband in HS and never had sex with anyone else. The sex with him is..fine but really very plain. Gets the job done but no thrills.

A critical part of the curse is that if anyone finds out they traded bodies...it becomes Permanent.

So the Moms mind now in the body of a horny teen girl. Is in for a hell of a shock when her own son is trying to have sex with her in a shower before school. She will be almost as shocked to learn her Daughter is into girls as welll. And her BF is fucking her but not the sex she has with her husband. No he bends her over and rails her. At first she is disgusted and offended by the very idea of fucking her own son in her daughters body. But her dammed 15 year old hormones are to strong. And she cant risk having anyone suspect who she really is.

meanwhile the daughters mind in her moms body is like...ewww thats my dads dick! but she is into incest and horny. plus she is getting jealous knowing her body is being used to fuck her BF and Brother and others. And she is trapped in this old Milf body. And boring sex with her...dad/husband. How long before the brother is woken at night to his MOM (far as he knows) sucking his dick. How will he react to mom having a shaved pussy begging for his young cock to invade it. how long before mom and daughter are competing for the teen boys valuable dick...

The idea is all kinds of messed up come explore it with me please!

================================================

6= The Celibate GF the loving but horny BF and the Surogate Lover (a girl joins a relationship becoming what both parties needed)

this idea is about 3 Chars with 3 Different needs that come together. You would play a late teen BF or maybe early 20s who has has never had sex. Your dating a girl who is Christian and is commited to no sex before marriage. She has a purity ring and she is commited to the choice. She also finds herself lucky because she seems to have very little interest in sex. Sure she gets horny alot but she is fine masturbating. They do other sexual acts still as well. She will suck his dick or give a hand job. Stuff like that he could eat her pussy. But she finds sucking his dick fun more then sexual and often gets a bit bored when he services her. You dont want to cheat on her you love her. (its important to the idea that you are emotionally bound to her and love her) However your horny and you want sex. You respect her choice to wait but you never took any pledge to wait. So you ask her if you and she could ever agree on finding a fill in. One girl you can have sex with that she knows about so it wont be cheating. She could even be in the room. (Maybe in the past the Celebate GF admitted to a desire to watch people have sex). Shockingly she agrees because she loves you and figures better one suragate sexual partner then losing you. But it has to be a girl she is close with.

This is where the sister comes in. It could be your own sister or your GFs sister. I am open to either. If your not a fan of Incest then she could just be a friend. Either way you find out some how that she is a virgin but really eager to lose her Virginity. She is single so she plans to just find a guy who she can seduce just so she can experience sex. You figure she is the perfect girl being family or a very close friend. Better she lose her Virginity with you who is also a virgin. And safe in a bedroom then in some party bathroom. And so you and she begin having sex and often your GF will be in the room. Either just watching you or doing her own thing. But she would always be close by. Your GF will start to notice she is geting very arroused by the situation as well. And she is getting some what jealous.

As this situation evolves the Older GF will start to understand that she is Bisexual. And probably closer to a lesbian. She is not aroused from her BF so much as from this sexy girl he is fucking. Mean while the 2 people having sex are really enjoying the sex. They start to emotionally bond as well spending more time kissing. And stretching out the sex. Rather then just getting it done for satisfaction. The virgin GF getting more arroused encourages them to have more and longer sex. And even starts to get involved. She never had any interest in licking up his cum before. But if his cum is on the other girls pussy or breasts. Now she is asking to do it. In time the 2 girls are getting more sexually involved as you have sex with just one of them.

I am not sure where this will go exactly but I am really eager to find out. So come find out with me?? Also I was thinking the Girl your fucking could actually get a BF at some point. And she would just tell him if you want to date me you have to know about this situation I am comited to. So he could start joining in for the sex as well. i also think the Virgin GF should be Bi leaning lesbian. Rather then actually Lesbian. So as she starts to experience girls and starts getting way more interested in sex in general. She would soon start enjoying sexual fun with her BF more. Leading to her asking to also be fucked while she naked...other then her Purity ring. Having by then realized the purity ring was just an excuse because she was to afraid to admit she was more attracted to girls.

============================================================================

7- she was just being nice! (A tale of rape being the reward for kindness) I really like this idea.

This is a very complicated convuluted story. So buckle up and lets run though this. The story revolves around 2 Brothers around 17 and 15. And there GFs 2 girls who are also sisters around the same ages. One couple (The 15 year olds) is popular well loved athletic hot. They are the envy of the school. The older couple are living in there shadows. The girl is chubby...pretty but not like her athletic perfect sister. The boy is skinney not overly athletic. He is stronger then he looks and blessed with an impressive dick. But still in his Little brothers shadow. So an ounce of Char detail here..

older bro: awkward socially a teen horny and bad with girls and terrible at reading social cues. He is also wildly in love with his little brothers gf Younger bro: Athletic hot comes off as nice but tinged with sarcastic and kind of mean. The older sister: chubby but pretty kind but would do anything to be popular. Younger sis: Young hot athletic but kind hearted and a nice person

The 2 couples often hang out together. They go to parks beaches double dates. Its great for the popular couple its torment for the older less popular couple. Till one day your older brother char is being mocked on the beach. Your an easy target its just standard High school bully stuff. Till you storm away humiliated and upset. Your GF does not follow you but her younger sister (the popular sister does) Despite being stunning popular athletic and all around perfect. She is also a really nice girl. Your her Sisters BF and she looks at you as a friend. As well as a sudo big brother. So wearing her itty bitty bikini she sits beside you comforts you hugs you jokes with you. And you mistake kindness for attraction. You cant help it you kiss her...she always sooo nice to you so sweet and kind. She must like you as much as you LOVE her. The kiss lingers an instant before she pulls away. She storms away upset. At first you feel bad..then you understand how she was manipulating you. Your awkward socially bad at reading social cues. You think she is teasing you for a laugh. Be all nice pretend to like you...now she is probably laughing at you...HAHA that idiot actually thought I liked him and kissed me!. Now your angry that slut is toying with your love!. She must be punished!!!. You begin to plan her punishment. All the while she was just being kind.

The next day you say sorry hug and make up. But this is part of your plan. (and reinforces what you KNOW TO BE TRUE) That slut hugging you tasing you! Some nights latter my younger sister is at your house. She stays over latter then usual to watch a movie. And you know this is your night!. After the movie is over she will have to run home to beat her curfue. You know her well you have known her for years. She will cut through a large park to save time. You know exactly what tril she will take. You ambush her wearing a black mask grab her drag her to the ground. You have handcuffs ready and bind her hands. She has no idea who grabbed her but your 2 years older stronger then you look. You tear off her clothes god she is so sexy! She is terrified and begging but your in charge here. Her mouth her pussy even that tight arse tonight it all belongss to you. When its over you let her go. Satisfied by the best sex you ever had a million times better then your GF. You dcided never to do it again. You wanted to punish her and you did. Your mask hid your face she will never know it was you. Safe choice now is never do it again and you can get away with it.

But....come morning and a new fresh hard cock. You Must have her again....

so the core of this idea is how my girl wont know who is raping her. But she will come to understand that no where is safe. Its as if the rapist can read her mind....as if he knows her exact Scheduale. He can be there any time day or night. She could be safe in her home at night taking a shower. The house security system is active. But still he drags her from the shower and rapes her on the bathroom floor. She changes the password at home and ONLY her family knows the new password. But her sister gives you the password. Now she KNOWS she is safe....but that night she wakes up to his cock raping her throat. No matter what she does she cant out smart him and has no idea who he even is!. She stays late at school to shower and he drags her out of the shower to fill her pussy up.

When she is walking home at night from the gym. She takes a longer rout to avoid...who ever he is. ONLY her sister knows the path she took. And yet he drags her behind a building and has her at will. Over time her will is breaking. No matter what she does she cant out smart him. He is bigger stronger smarter. but the worst part is when she realizes one horrible truth. She is starting to fucking LOVE IT! she wants to hate it but the mystery and complete lack of control is intoxicating. It could be any time any where day or night. At home in the safety of her bed. Or some dark alley force bent over a dumbster and railed like a cheap whore. The sex with her BF was always amazing...but now it feels so...predictable. She always knows when where and how it will come.

But with this mystery man it can come any where any time. Always looking over her shoulder. Always jumping at every sound. Waking up several times a nigh convinced he is there. He is making her jumpy paranoid and sooo fucking horny

for the love of all thats fucked up in my brain come force your cock into me. My struggles only make it better!

===============================================================

8= Screwed by the school saved by the sister: (a team of Underdogs win the right to join a national competition. But the school betrayed them. so send in the cheer babes)

So you would play the captain of a team of Boys. The sport wont matter right now. But the general idea is if you finish this season in first place. Then you win the right to join a national tournament. The school promised you they would fund the team. You would need money for hotels as you travel busses new less ratty uniforms and so on. The team rallied from not that good to winning the local championship. The school students went from ignoring your team to celebrating them. Your all local heroes but the principal calls you to his offer. And bluntly your told there really sorry. But no one on the budget comittee thought you had any chance of winning. There is no money they cant fund you. If that was not bad enough he tells you all there budget went to the cheerleaders. New uniforms and equipment training gear. The cheer girls were a state championship squad they were worth more money to the school.

so my Girl, your sister is captian of the cheer squad at 15. Naturally your rather bitter towards your sister even if I did nothing worng. You and I have never gotten along. But still I feel bad your team was screwed. And worse as I watch you now you seem to have quit. Your depressed bitter and disilusioned. So one night my girls makes the choice she is going to get you the money your team needs. Calling all the cheer squad she gets her friends together and motivates them.

So I am thinking we start with a series of fundraisers. The town is fairly poor and the school refuses to help. So the cheer girls will have to work hard for every dollar. At first your Apathetic and dismissive convinced they will fail. There is not enough time and whats the point. But as they start to raise money you feel a glimmer of hope. Getting your team behind you now you go to back your sister up. The deadline is getting closer but my girl refuses to give up.

This RP at this point is not so much sexual. It would be a slow burn but also add in a form of romance. The brother and sister going from hating each other to bonded over a goal. Exausted from long fundraisers night after night. Sleeping together in the school locker room cause there to tired to go home. The RP will transition over time towards the deadline. One last flurry for cash and your team can go to the state championship. From here we are traveling hotel to hotel with Long buss rides. Our chars now bonded and united start to conect on other levels.

How it gets sexual...lets find out!. Is it the massage I am giving you cause your sore from a game. Is it the celebration party after a state game. Is it showering together because we are in a rush. Is it sleeping together after a long day on a buss. Is it romantic, He will always be my brother but I think I am falling in love. Will some other girl get in the way. You start to date my friend. But she is just an obsticle.

between the 2 mains this will be a slow burn. But there are options for early sexual situations to keep us satisfied.

would you like a hot cheerleader for a sister???

==================================================

9= The night after mom Died.

this idea would take place around the event of a Mom dying. Could be any kind of death a car crash maybe. Or a robbery gone wrong or whatever. The story is about her 2 daughters and her husband. The girls by nature are as different as could be. One is wild and likes to sneak out and have fun. The other is her Moms spitting image. Responsible mature grounded focused. The wild one would be more talented sheer natural abilities. The stable one works far harder and seems to get further. The wild one gets good grades and coasts with next to zero effort. Trusting her natural smarts and adorable charm to coast by. The other studies hard buckles down and gets fantastic grades.

So lets look at the premise now. Mom is dead and you her husband are swamped. Your grieving of course but now also have double the parenting responsability. The good daughter will be fast to help. Never waiting to be asked she takes over the cooking. She starts doing many of the hosuse chores. This takes alot of the strain off of you. The bad girl is if anything more wild then she ever was. Grieving herself she is sneaking out more often. Taking more chances acting out more. Police hand her over to you one night after she robbed a store.

One daughter is quiet competant and doing more then you could ask. The other is wild loud and demanding every ounce of attention from you. The balance between them is the main aspect here. You dont mean to take the good girl for granted. But she is so quietly capable that its easy to not notice her efforts. While the bad girl is exausting but you some times cant help but smile. She is charismatic adorable and....Daddies little Angel!. You would never pick favorites..but everyone already can see who you like better.

One is near perfect the other is trouble and chaos. But she never gets more then a small smack on the wrist. She always weasels out of punishments. She often steals credit as well. Telling Daddy she made him breakfast. When her sister went to deal with some Made up issue. The good girl returns and finds her sister in dads lap sharing his breakfast. And has to smile and not complain that she cooked it. And gets no credit. That her sister can get away with anything.

I think this is a gold mine. Both would be sexual options long term of course. But who would be first?

================

10= raped for a past mistake (a girl who cheated in the past. Must now cheat or be labeled a cheater)

Alright so in this idea my main would be a girl who made a mistake 2 years ago. At the age of 13 she had sex with her Best friends BF. It destroyed a relationship. And her BFF was so angry she refused to ever speak to her again. 2 years later at 15 the former friends meet at a party. And they slowly start to fix there issues. There is alot of crying and apoligies. Thats the background for the idea.

Now that they are best friends again my main gets to meet her BFFs new BF that would be your char. I would play the 2 girls you play the BF. You hear all about what happened 2 years ago and you start to form a plan. One night at a party you get your GF and my main drinking. You act like the nice BF always getting more drinks. You want them to get drunk and eventually pass out. They do finally pass out so you carry them to bed to sleep it off. That night you set up a camera where my main sleeps. And you rape her while she is passed out. She is half awake but out of it. Come morning she is angry and accuses you of rape. You admit you raped her then show her the recording of you raping her. She is really confused by the confession

So this is the hook. You offer her a blunt choice either she LETS you fuck her again right now. Or you will send the vid to your GF. And considering her past as a cheating whore. The GF would assume of course that her friend stole anouther BF from her. You point out that his GF would dump him as well. As he is clearly willing in the vid. But you shrug it off you can find a new GF if you needed to. However it took 2 years for me to fix my reputation last time. I will never get it back again this time....simply you point out she has way more to lose then you do.

So the choice comes down to either I let you treat me like a whore. But everyone thinks I am not a whore. Or I do the moral thing and refuse to cheat. You release the vid and everyone assumes I am a whore. Do the right thing I am punished. After I agree to have sex with you. Your of course going to want more ALOT more. Could get really interesting with it as well. The girls are shopping your GF is looking for you. My main is sucking you in a change room. Fucking the main in a bathroom as your gf is waiting for you. You start controlling how she dresses maybe.

You could take big risks but you really dont want to get caught. If you get caught the fun is over. So you would never push so hard that she would refuse. But deep down my girl is a slut and while she will bitch and complain and pretend to hate you and hate this situation. She is fucking loving having you treat her like a whore.

====================
again please PM me dont message me here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom