Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Infamous: Second Son [OCs]

Mikel

Moon
I would like to do a long term, detailed roleplay based on Infamous: Second Son. For the record, I havnt played the first two. I tried, but I played this one first and the first two just never kept my attention. So, sorry if I’m lacking in the lore department. I’m actually reading up on conduit genes and how they work, to at least have something. But here it goes

In the game, if you follow the audio files left by a DUP soldier, you’re told about how they tried many different types of conduit powers to imbue into the soldiers before deciding on concrete. One of them was glass, but eventually proved too difficult to master. I took that and sort of ran with it.

My idea is that y/c is the glass prime conduit brought in to imbue with, activate and teach how to use your power to m/c, a conduit positive. I’m brought in as a potentially strong candidate, among others. But it’s against my will. My brother is one of augustines closest captains, and after my refusal to join willingly, I’m taken by force to be broken. I end up being one of the only few who manifest the gene, and I’m the only one who can seem to control it in a short amount of time. But while you train me, we cant help but form an attraction, which turns romantic. Then, either m/c convinces yours to run away with her, or you convince me to join the DUP, and we become an unstoppable special ops force.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom