Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Creative juices

Greetings fellow life forms,

This is a very unoriginal announcement, but I am throwing out it out there. I have two wix accounts where if you ask, I can send a link so you can view my many characters (none of the pictures are my own). Let's have fun and make something memorable together.

I am looking for male (or females that like to play male) partners that enjoy story driven roleplays with sexual content involved. I do have a very long list of kinks and turn ons, so just feel free to ask for further information. Some do include: furries, nonhumans, light BDSM, doms, subs, etc. There are so many kinks that I am still exploring as well, but I do know that I do NOT enjoy; feet, extensive gore, snuff, vore, scat or watersports, or sexual situations with minors.

I do not mind doing one shots, short or long term stories, so long as there is effort being made by all writing partners involved. I love smut, but also enjoy story driven too.

When it comes to RPing, I like to have a partner that is detailed, I prefer more than three sentences, though I can be flexible depending on your situation (I know real life is more important and you might not be feeling it that day which is okay). I enjoy having a partner that likes to communicate with me about the roleplay. If they have hit a creative bump in the road or are conflicted on how their character should react to something, we can figure it out together, as long as you tell me. I do not mind waiting for replies from people, but I might poke you if it has been a few days since your last post just to see if you are okay. We all might have a few roleplays on the go at a time, so if you do not rush me, I will not rush you.

I only find it fair to let people know that currently I work for a very unpredictable profession (a funeral home) where one week I might have nothing happening, but the next week I am pulling double shifts. I try not to make a 'pie crust' promise that I will always be able to reply every week and lately it can take multiple weeks when I am short staffed at work, , let alone every day, but I will certainly try to get on as much as possible when I am capable.

I have a few ideas running around in my head, and the following are just a few of them. I do try to change them out as much as possible. On my two sites, I am trying to put possible ideas with each character, so feel free to look of you want. Please feel free to ask me about other ones.

Fourteen generations previous, the Selvenns (A mermaid like alien species) were at war with another of the planet's species known as the Obinos (A species of jellyfish like beings that reproduce asexually). The Selvenns were winning the war when the Obinos developed a virus that would attack the genetic makeup of the species' males. The males were dying out and both the Selvenn mystics and scientists tried to figure out an anti-virus. Over generations and with the combination of magic, science and even evolution, the Selvenn figured out a way to create Selvenn males so that they continue with creating the next generation. Bryleena is looking for her mate and feels that she has finally found that in YC. Now, she needs to find a way to tell YC.... about what his new fate might be. (Character on my wix site, please click here).

Every 500 years a phoenix will finish it's life cycle and then be reincarnated from the ashes. In this female phoenix's last cycle through rebirth, an astrological occurrence made it so that when she was born from the smoking ashes and given corporal form, she was in the body of a phoenix and adult human hybrid. Cyra has grown bored of wondering aimlessly and has decided to offer her services to an academy of mages. She comes across YC and becomes very enamored with him/her, believing that they are a master she had in her previous life. What will you do when she vows to serve you? (Click here for character)

Bella Dumont had lost her parents at a young age, and with pity the Master and Mistress took her in. During this time, her childhood friend and blossoming crush, the young Master of the wealthy family her parents worked was her sole confidant. She grew to love him, and missed him when he left to travel to a University in the United States for the next five years after they turned eighteen. Not wanting to leave the Estate, she appealed to the LeClairs to hire her as a maid. YC is the young Master LeClair and has returned to the Estate after a long time abroad. Since you are near the end of your education, your parents have decided that it is time for you to be betrothed and have lined up a few noble ladies to entice you with. Bella is beyond excited to see you, and wants to figure out a way to be with you. Perhaps you two can over come social boundaries to be together? Or will she be your side Mistress? (Click here for character)

Meta Humans have been thriving for the last few generations, but can still be a rare thing. Once they begin to demonstrate their own individual powers, they are enrolled into a college for Heroes. Of course, this is not the course for everyone, as there are villains that have infiltrated the school and are planting roots there so they can corrupt the rise of super heroes, converting them to their cause. Will evil prevail, or will some new students be able to save the school from Villainous influences? (Hardly an original idea, but I have multiple characters for this).

Alternative Meta Human story: Unable to find a team of superheroes to join, Replica, a.k.a Melina Heart, has decided to look for another lone meta human to partner with. So far she has been unsuccessful even with the help of the government to back her up, as so few professional superheroes do not trust the government. Unbeknownst to Melina one of the scientists from her old facility has developed a serum that can change regular humans into Meta ones, so they can have more control over the meta human population. Melina is conflicted about this as the Facility is the only home that she has known and feels that they know what they are doing. However, she also feels that it is wrong. YC is one of the experiments that escapes with your new powers. Melina finds you and helps to keep your secret until you can both figure out what to do. (Click here for character)

YC answered an internet ad about a fleshcrafter, someone who is able to magically manipulate a living thing into something more enhanced or something else (ask for more details if needed), that can make all YC's fantasies come true. This might be YC's chance at becoming something that they have always wanted to be for the right fee of course. It is possible that you are getting married and want to use your last night for some impossible sexual fun before you are 'tied down'. Of course, something may happen, like Rozana is struggling to change you back for some reason (Which could be anything like a jealous and insecure financee) and both of you have to figure out a way to reverse everything before your wedding. (Click here for character)

Lyari, a captured High Elf, has returned to the black market slave auction once again after being owned by the son of a high human noble. She is scared as this will be her twelve time being auctioned off, having heard that after twelve attempts only to be returned, slaves would be terminated as 'inferior products'. If she is not chosen or bought by a permanent Master or Mistress, she might be facing death. YC is new to the Black Market, perhaps being there that day to purchase a forbidden item and happen to walk past the auction. Lyari's eyes might meet with those of YC, pleading for some help from a crowd of strangers. Will YC buy her or leave her to her fate? (Click here for character)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom