Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Strip search for a young traveler

CherieRP

Moon
Hi all,

I am looking for a short realistic role-play that involves strip search.

IRL I am terrified of being strip searched when travelling since my first overseas trip two years ago! And at the same time, I feel like this... topic... extremely turns me on... like, when I read on the news about someone being strip searched on the border or music festival, I imagine it being me... and it terrifies me and at the same time, I want to experience it....

The fact that I may be selected for a search on false indication at the border and required to undress to be examined... I imagine how shocking it will be. How my character will be begging not to do this to her, to at least allow me to keep something on... at least underwear...

The staff will be so cold and soulless... and the room where it would take place would be freezing too, to increase that feeling... very cold, extremely humiliated, being naked as her body is examined in detail... Maybe they'd also do a forced examination of body cavities using speculum... In the culture of the country that I am originally from, nudity and sex is quite a sensitive topic, so it will be very stressful... but at the same time breathtaking when I think of it...

My kinks are - medical play, forced nudity, humiliation, begging, crying...

My limits are - anything not realistic, any romance, any direct sex... I can play both with F or M, with slight preference for F actually, but anyone please don't hesitate to chat or PM me if you'd like to chat about this topic or RP...

Back
Top Bottom