Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favourite Video Game?

DracoSix

Moon
Basic question, what is your favourite or one of your favourite video games? One of mine is Pokémon, the series as a whole.

Undertale, .hack (both R1 and R2), Shadow Hearts (the first two), the first Spyro trio, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Honorable mentions go to the first Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Quest 8 and 11, and Final Fantasy VI, X, X-2, and XIV.

If I had to pick one I would probably go with… Rome Total War. The first one. So much nostalgia thinking about that game…

Langrisser Series. (Not the shitty remaster ones on Steam though, you can't even class select or given the option to pick a starter class with those. Plus the cartoon battle graphics is ew. Basically these were very old school, strategy RPG before Final Fantasy and Ogre Tactics was a thing. They took inspiration of Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem has done the same to Langrisser genre.)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (Despite the bugs and probably needing an unofficial patch to run, I consider this a work that was far too ahead of its time when it was released. The sheer genius of concept with the whole magic vs technology interpreted gave this hidden gem its own flair.)

Back
Top Bottom