Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hers and His-story (SourwoodHoney & ERPLover)

Leo hated mornings. It hadn't always been that way, but the late nights at work and the early start times were becoming increasingly brutal for him. But he had always been this way, dutiful and reliable, even to his own detriment. It led to people taking advantage of his studiousness, but it wasn't that he minded much. He didn't have a lot going on otherwise. His love life was pretty vacant, several dismal failures who couldn't fit his standards, or handle his work schedule.

He was good at his job as well, climbing up the ladder quickly despite his relatively young age. At 23 he managed to keep himself grounded despite his quickly amassing wealth, his apartment only slightly larger than what he required, still residing in a studio despite his cash flow indicating he could afford something far grander.

On this particular day, he hadn't slept well the night prior either, making a detour on his way in to work to get his morning pick-me-up absolutely necessary. Quaffed and pristine as always, he waited in line for his coffee, black with two shots of expresso. He didn't really like the taste of coffee either, but it had become a necessity in his schedule these days.

It always seemed to take so long as well. Standing there and working out his day's schedule on his phone as he impatiently tapped his foot, almost completely oblivious to all the people around him.

421a0a170d8ff1083fd021592cb01cc4.jpeg
Chloe woke up totaly relaxed and happy this morning, eaven after that long shift at the strip club, that she was danceing in. She made good money there and was quiet popular too, but she had hoped for more in her life, than makeing money as a stripper, be it in the club or infront of her webcam, in her bedroom. Today was her day off in the club, so she would do two or three webcam shows. She had realy work hard to pay off her depts from her operations and to make her lifeing.

She doing her morning routine, before heading out to go to her favorite coffee shop, to get her usual wake up supplies, waffels and a big and totaly sweet coffee. But today was different. Today was the shop very busy and she got into the Line, behind a tall business man, that seemed to be in a hurry. Usualy she knew everyone, that was here at this time, but she saw him for the first time here.

Because of his tapping foot, she felt a bit anoyed, and tried to ask him nicely to stop doing that, she she was tapping him in His shoulder. But If she knew He was, than she would Had Put in something better than the thight, belly free top, the short jeans Hotpants and her Dolly looking pink Cowgirl Boots, that was matching her pink purse.
"Excuse me sir. You...you don't have to tapp your foot like that. We all have to wait and...and it will also help us all to stay calm."
She was realy trying to be very nice and friendly. Everyone, that she Met liked her for her charming personality.

Leo turned slowly. He was in a sour mood from lack of sleep and he didn't really need someone telling him how to do things. He knew that at times he could come across as cold, his generally dark appearance scaring some people off.

"Miss..." He said, his voice trailing off as he caught a glimpse of the woman behind him. She reminded him of a more care free time, being who he wanted, letting his more geeky side fly. But the more he looked, the more he felt familiarity to the woman. He was sure that he didn't know her. He definitely wouldn't have forgotten someone who looked like that, but the eyes, they reminded him of the preppy cheerleader type girl who was the only one that didn't treat him as a walking joke.

He was transported to a distant time, sitting in the library with that girl, those blue eyes staring back at him in desperation to glean a little of his book-smarts from him. The eyes of a girl that was always far too out of his league for her to be anything more than someone he helped to study. She returned his time in kindness, smiling at him in the halls and being genuinely friendly, despite his lower caste in the high school hierarchy.

Leo dropped his phone whilst lost in thought. It wasn't important right now. Even his sour attitude seemed to melt away at the acts of kindness he remembered from that girl back then. Her name escaped his lips, very unintenionally, almost like a whisper on the wind. "Chloe?" His eyes squinting as if to see past the make-up and surgeries to see the girl he remembered.

As the man turned around and wanted to say something, Chloe was still smileing, untill he stopped right in the middle of what He wanted to Tell her. She blinked and looked at him as Well now. Something at His face was familiär to her. It was hard for her to Put the Finger on it. That Strange Feeling was still holding in, untill she heared him saying her Name. She blinked again as He called her by her Name.
"Yes, that is my Name. You....you are...."

And than she got the Name Back into her head.
"Is....is that you....Leo? Oh my....wow, you....you look great."
She was hugging her old Highschool friend right Out of nowhare. For her, that was such a big surprise, to See her former nerdy friend and substitute teacher getting grown up into such a good looking young Business man.

Leo never expected to run into her again. They had run in different circles and had been on completely different life trajectories. Back then he had such hope for her, as teens often do for the popular ones. Back in school he expected her to be a model, or a professional cheerleader. She had the kindness to be a a great mother, but also the looks to be a trophy wife. But something about her made him realize that it wasn't quite what she had expected for herself.

Her sudden hug caught him off guard. It was familiar, yet her new additions made it feel very different at the same time. He could feel her piercings through their clothes, the way her breasts pressed against him. He wasn't used to women of this calibre showing him this type of attention. She may have looked different, but she seemed the same underneath. He didn't quite know where to put his hands, them resting on the small of her back, though he was very conscious that the physical attention was giving him a more physiological reaction lower down.

It had been a while since he'd felt the touch of a woman, and expected that if they stayed like this for much longer, she wouldn't be flattered to feel his reaction.

He reached behind him, nervously peeling her hands off of him. "Uhh Chloe..." He said, absent mindedly keeping hold of her left hand in his right, even as he peeled her off of him. "... no ring? Your boyfriend is really dragging his feet. And would he be pleased to see this sort of PDA?" He said, looking behind her to the bulky gentleman who didn't look incredibly pleased, just assuming that the two of them were together.

"How about I buy your coffee. It's not every day you bump into someone like this..." He said, being a gentleman seemingly very much in the forefront of his thought process.

Chloe smiled and than looked at the big bulky Guy behind her.
"Oh, that is Just Hank. He is allways concerened about me, when I meet a new Guy, but He is a real Teddy, If you know him longer."
She gave Hank a quick hug as Well and told him that Leo was a old friend of her and that He didn't Had to worry. Hank smiled and Chloe smiled Back at Leo.

"You....you want to buy my Coffee? Oooooh thank you so much Leo."
She was totaly Happy about this offer of her old friend.
"But than you have to spend some time with me. I realy want to know how Well Life treated you. I am so glad, that you now look more Like a fit in than in Highschool."

Chloe didn't wanted to Mock him about His past Looks, but she also tried to Help him Look more Like He was looking now, but she didn't wanted to Push him. But her Looks now where now telling him more about her Job choice than she hoped to do.

He blushed at first. Was she really paying him a compliment like that? She understood that he had grown a lot more into his look, and that the suit helped. But deep down he still felt like the unattractive nerd that he had always been.

On top of that, Leo's face dropped a little at her offer. He really didn't have much time at all. Work was expecting him, and he had no doubt she had her own commitments to adhere to. Catching up seemed like a fun idea, but could he really keep her entertained with all his boring talk of spreadsheets. It was like all his insecurities from High School were flooding back to him.

"I can't... at least not right now..." He said as they reached the counter, placing his order and leaving space for her to place her own. "I've got to go to work, hence the suit..." He said apologetically.

"I should be free for a little over lunch, about 1-ish. Or later this evening. I usually leave the office around 8.30. But I'd love to hear how you're doing. I'm sure you're having to bat the guys away with a stick, so I understand if you don't have time..." He knew he was rambling, he always had when he got nervous, desperate to fill the silence with some sort of noise, but giving the opposite effect of stopping conversation dead in its tracks.

He told himself to shut up, instead pulling a business card from his pocket, the small white card with lavender spirals in the top right and bottom left corner with his number and email on it.

"If you're available. I'd love to catch up at some point. I always liked being with ... uh talking with you."

Back
Top Bottom