Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What kinds of Roleplays do you enjoy?

I enjoy a decent range of things. Setting wise, predominantly high fantasy or modern. OC or fandom. Also have a thing for that 'trapped in a video game' SwordArt kinda setting.

But leaving aside setting, most of what I wanna write can be succinctly summarized with the following adjectives: sensual, passionate, deliberate, explosive. Other flavors almost always play in, but vary a ton from RP to RP. However, those four I will incorporate into just about anything.

I'm mainly interested in RPing sexual fantasies, which ends up being contemporary/slice of life between acquaintances/strangers.

I love roleplays that offer some form of escapism. They don't have to be in a fantasy setting, but there's something that I'd love to be different. Just any element that defies reality in order to spice things up and make things more fun. We can be a travelling group of knights going out to fight an evil demon witch who wants to take over the lands. Or it could be something in the modern day with a superpower developing inside someone. I think we're all brimming with ideas inside, but it's nice to find some inspiration in another partner so that we can both hammer home the details together.

The rps I enjoy most r when I get to write teasing characters for fun. Romance. Adventure. Slow burn, but the good kind. Slow burn with lotta attraction. The rest will fall into place.

I love settings that arent modern and mundane. I mean, I can do modern but I'm not too keen on playing boring ol' people in a boring ol' world. Ideally, I LOVE sci-fi spacey settings. But I'll write a slew of other genres. As far as content, I love me some violence and darker themes! I go by "Murdergurl" for a reason, ya know. ;-) I dont mean to imply that I'm some sort of gore-fiend. That isnt the case at all. What I mean is that I like action and (mis)adventure, and NPCs are probably going to get killed. lol

When it comes to RP length, I dont particularly like them to go on forever and ever. I see a lot of people asking for "long-term RP", and the thought of being stuck on one story for months (years?) is not something I'd want to get in on. I prefer episodic stories that can be summed up in a couple of weeks. We dont have to end the character interaction, but we can effectively end the specific story and do something else (or just take a break, tbh). I'm kind of a "writing slut" in that I like the notion of bouncing around with different members and not getting hung up on a handful of familiar partners.

As far as the sexy stuff... well, we all have about sections and request threads. So I dont think I need to redundantly outline them again here. You can just click on the many links in my banner for that.

Back
Top Bottom