Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never ending fight (between Chickenbone and I)

bottleduplove2010

Banned
Banished
before.jpg

(That is my character)

Candace sighed as she made her twin brother's favorite dinner. Lately they had been fighting a lot and she had no idea why. He had not been feeling well either and she wondered what was wrong but he never told her why he was feeling down. The aroma filtered through the house of his favorite dinner and soon it would be ready. Lately she had not been eating well because of the fights and she did not make any food for herself tonight. "Supper's ready." She called upstairs as she put the dishes on the kitchen table waiting for him to come down. Will he be nice to her tonight? Or would it be the same as every other night?

((Okay, I don't have a picture right now, but I will find one later. ^^))

Danny walked down the stars glad that the food was finally ready. He hadn't eaten all day and his stomach felt like it would cave in if he didn't eat.
He sat down at the table and looked down at the food. It was his favorite. She had gone through the effort to make him something he liked. He looked up at her and realized she didn't have a plate in front of her.
"Are you going to eat dinner?" He asked her frowning slightly. He knew that it didn't play well with him trying to act like he hated her for saying it, but that's what he was doing acting. He really did care and he really did worry about her, he just didn't want her to know that. He looked down at his food and started eating to hide the concern in his eyes and instead made it look like he didn't like the food with the face he made.

(Ok take your time) She winced when she saw the face that he made when he started eating it. Was it because he did not like this anymore? Did she do something wrong again? It seemed as though she always did something wrong and the always fought over something so simple. "I'm not hungry tonight." She said lieing and it was because she was kind of depressed that was the reason why she wasn't eating. Since he was not feeling well she did all the chores and was tired of it. She could not eat right now and had to go finish the laundry. "I have to go finish the laundry." She left the kitchen.

Danny watched after her and finally decided to yell after her, "You should really eat." he said as he rolled his eyes before looking down at the food. He sighed and decided to eat it anyways. He really did like it a lot, but sometimes he just made himself sick.

She rolled her eyes and started up the stairs. Because he had been fighting with her she did not want to be around him more then a few minutes. She took the laundry out of her room and went back into the laundry room beside the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom