Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Daughter of a politician x New Bodyguard!

imLilly

Meteorite
Hello there. Hope you all are having a good day.

I'd want a detailed RP. I'd like to state that I am a university student with a job. As a result, if you want immediate replies, I may not be the right person for you. It will be determined by the day (how many things I have to do). But, of course, I'll attempt to respond at least once a day. Please keep this in mind while messaging me.

I'm open to any and all suggestions. However, I'm now looking for a certain one. Perhaps just reading the title would suffice, but I'll go into more depth.

A young female (in this case, me) requires a new bodyguard after her previous ones fled from the job. Her father is a prominent figure in politics, and he is one of the most well-known. Her life has been threatened numerous times since her father's rise to fame. Her father chooses to have a bodyguard follow her at all times. However, the last bodyguards who thought they could keep her under control left the job. She doesn't appear to comprehend the issue yet. Going out on her own may be risky. As a result, her father hires another bodyguard. Someone who is regarded as one of the greatest. He'd have to learn more about the politician's daughter, as well as her tactics and how to handle the not-so-fierce girl.

The rest may be developed as the story progresses. I'm thinking the female should be approximately 21 years old, and I'm open to recommendations for the male bodyguard's age!

As a forewarning, I'm interested in:
The age difference.
Breeding kink.
The excitement of being caught.
Spanking.
Etc.

Non-consensual and degrading behaviour, on the other hand, will not be tolerated.

Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom