Mx Female Worlds and places I like us to explore

First things first:
-I am new to Bluemoon Roleplaying.
-English is not my first language, I am from Germany. Cause of that my posts might get a little shorter in english, then I was used to, writing in german.
-I am roleplaying for around 17 years now: pen and paper, gamemaster, f-list, various things on the interweb and so on

In most of this settings I might take the role of the leading male character but also act as a gamemestaer, controlling various NPC. It is my personal opinion that only different characters bring a setting to life.

Thomas Walden - IT-Billionaire
2os_office_2.jpg

My character ist founder and CEO of an IT-Company that also is a contractor for the pentagon. Your charater might be a new employee or intern. While touring the company campus with all its technology you encounter other nerds and then maybe even your new boss. This game might have traces or chunks of: office smut, cyberpunk and low science-fiction, nerdism

The solar-system Mega-Corp
elevator-head.jpg
A setting very similiar to the above, but much more cyberpunk- and scifi-like. Your character might be the CEOs new secretary or a street samurai or assassin. The main setting might be a luxury company headquarter at the top of a space elevator.

Marine Biologists on expedition
A little bit of non violent action as both our characters take part in an ecological expedition somewhere in the world. Maybe your character is a talented student and my character her professor. This game might get a little wet. But be warned: no breathplay wanted.

Private Island (very smuty male fantasy)
necker-island-bvi-09.jpg

Again my character is the founder of an IT-company. But this time he sold it years ago, moving to a privat tropical island resort. Hot or cute women might allways apply for a job there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom