Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking females. Bestiality/monsters/incest NEW! Watersports

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisme

Planetoid
Update: I finally broke down and got a Rabbit Hole. Click it! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Kaiden">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Kaiden</a><!-- m -->

So, I'm looking for females for a bunch of different RPs. What I'll do is post general qualifications/preferences, and then a few scenarios/ideas I have. PM me if any of this interests you, or with any ideas you've got that you think I might like

General:
Slutty/trampy girls
Bestiality
Monsters
Incest, particularly brother/sister but I'm open to all sorts
Anal
Oral
Facials/other messy kinds of things
Risk of pregnancy/intentional impregnation
Strangers
Public places
Watersports! (Ask me about this one)

I'm not a big fan of rape/force, I prefer willing/trampy partners.

Onto specific ideas

Bestiality:
A girl goes into a forest and ends up letting a pack of dogs mount her. This can be either an unplanned happening, or something she was specifically looking for. It can also be modified to work as a girl with a bunch of strays in an alley or something similar.
A girl on a farm with a herd of goats/other farm sorta animals. Again, either unplanned or intentional
A girl who works at a zoo with just about anything. Hit me up with your ideas

Monsters:
Similar as to above, really. Various monsters, single or in groups. Particularly minotaurs, ogres, orcs, stuff like that. Girl stumbles into their camp in the woods and lets them have her, or she picks them up for it at a tavern, or something else.

Incest:
A girl gets a taste for her father/brother and confronts him about it, offering her mouth and then going from there. I was thinking either she'd have found the cloth he uses to jerk off with, or she'd snuck in in his sleep, or something else you can think of.
A brother decides he wants to knock up his little sister. Particularly 13-15 year old characters for this.
An older girl, 16-20 or so, sucks and fucks her little brother and a group of his friends as a birthday present.

Furry:
I've been getting into playing canine furs, for knotting, and so a plot that involves a girl letting herself be taken by one, or more than one, canines would be good. Also group breeding of a single female. You get the jist.

Other:
A girl goes into a men's room and lets the guys she finds in there gangbang her.

UPDATE: I'm very much looking for partners into watersports. I have specific things I wants to do with this, but, if it interests you, give me a PM and we'll discuss and see if we fit.

That's all for now. If any of this interests you, PM me.

Re: Seeking females. Bestiality/monsters/incest etc inside

Might as well bump it.

I'll AIM you. Love for the bumps.

I'm interested in finding a way to combine several of those plot ideas if you'd like to hear it?

Im interested in a monster based rp if you dont mind.

Figure I'll bump this shit agian.

anything incestual is of great interest to me. if you're not already full up with responses, feel free to PM me.

I would love if you pmed me. I am highly into about every single fetish you posted mostly beast.

I'm going to bump this again.

~Gives a friendly bump~

Check out my request profile and if it's of any interest to you, perhaps we can play?

I'm interested in the monsters or incest ones. *waves a hand*

Bumping, for obvious reasons.

I'm back. PM me. Bumping. Etc.

I seem to remember intending to bump this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom