Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There is no magic dust, just a charming little lie

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
A thread for beliefs or practices you find to be silly or ignorant.

Mine is sexual racism. Its when a girl or guy justifies not being with or seeing someone of another race not because that person's qualities are not suited to theirs but because their skin color does not fit their "definition of an acceptable man" I've been hit on in the past by several hispanic women who after learning I wasn't hispanic suddenly had no interest. When I questioned them as to why their answer was always "Oh I only date hispanic or white guys, or I only date hispanic guys." I despise this practice among all races and ethnicity. People, let it go, just because someone isn't a certain type doesn't mean you discredit them as a possible choice. The most insulting thing I've ever been told was "Oh my god, you're the perfect guy for me, if only you were Dominican" what the fuck..come on people. America is a melting pot it all mixes together hot and thick not a good damn tool drawer with everything kept separate and cold.

*blinks*
What if it's not a matter of racism, but you just don't find it sexually appealing?
I'm not saying I would never give a black man the time of day, I just find pale skin extremely attractive.

One of em is dating a jerk, whos darker than me, who speaks no spanish just cause his last name is gomez more or less...

I mean, I fully agree with you. The idea that a person would go so far as to say "Oh, you're perfect for me. But you're not ____," is absolutely deranged.
I just wanted to appreciate what it is you were actually talking about.
Seeing as I don't consider myself to be a racist in any way. I just have narrow preferences physically in what I find to be sexually attractive.
But if I find an individual that appeals to me that doesn't fit into that cookie cutter, per say, I wouldn't reject them just for that reason. Seems rather inane.

Some people rationalize it as "For the best"I mean Ive seen many people passed over because someones parents wouldnt agree, then later that same person bitches about the one their parents agreed on day and night.Ive never heard of someones parents having to try and like, love, and fuck thier significant other.Why should they get input when itll mess up anothers life? Or the aspect of classism, my best friend dressed kinda low key in HS and this girl rejected him because she thought he was poor but suddenly wanted him when she found out his parents make over 400 k a year and own 2 apartments and a house. Its just annoying...

Some people are just overwhelmingly upsetting. There is no excuse for any such behavior. My parents have tried their best in the past to interfere with my love life. And they have failed. On occasion, they have been right. Other times, very wrong. Hell, the one they liked the most was only using me for sex. Great pick, right?

I tend not to listen to them. At the end of the day, it's me spending an ungodly amount of time with the SO. Not them. I mean, ideally they should be able to tolerate each other. Co-exist, play nice. But if they can't even manage that much, oh well.

This one friend of mine had a gf who's parents loved him. The funniest convo I've ever seen parents have with a bf went. "You sure our daughter is on your level? I mean you're bright, funny, handsome young man, you could do better." Then when she cheated on him they made her write an apology note and break up with him so he could "find someone worthy of him." Thats the magic of Justin I guess...

I dunno, it really hurts being told that you're great but the color of your skin or where you come from is what you'll be judged by.

I've been in that situation. My first boyfriend's folks used to ask me all the time why I was wasting my time with their son. Come to find out, I should have taken their advice. Oh well, he convinced them that I was a cheating whore, so they don't much like me these days. Doesn't change the fact that they raised a rapist.

Oh yes, I can imagine. The guy that used me for sex, in essence wouldn't have contemplated dating me because I don't come from money. Which isn't to say I'm poor. I'm just making it by in the land of the middle class, yah dig? But that's okay. I would have never dated him, because he was stupid and too easily manipulated. I still don't think he appreciates that it was a mutual using.

I've had people's parents call me after me and their kid broke up and ask me how I was and if I needed money. It was weird. I mean overall I think I'm a good guy but it seems for a while now I haven't been really getting gfs just..sex. Alot of the time from girls who have bfs.

This one told me and I quote" Oh you're amazing..but you're a silver medal..John is gold..I gotta go with gold." Then when she found out that John wasn't as well off as he led on and couldn't keep it up and in for more than 5 min she tried to talk to me again. People are fucked up in general but hey, what goes around comes around in some way or another. That and dating a rich girl is rough, they want to pay for everything and then throw it in your face when they want you to change...

I can imagine that would be a tad weird. But at least they thought of you? And haha, you dirty mistress. For shame.

Oh dear god. That's mildly hysterical. I hope you cut her off as soon as she tried to get in touch with you. Also, I agree entirely. People get theirs, eventually. Or not. Best thing you can do is not make it your interest. Who cares what happens to the scum of the world, as long as you're doing alright for yourself?

Meh. I don't get guilt trips. I love paying, I like to pamper and spoil. But never once have I used that fact as ammunition. I think once, I got mad, because the boyfriend at the time tried to say that he did something for Valentine's day for me. Yes. He managed to get us a ride to a restaurant. After I talked him into going. And once there, I paid. And afterward, he was such a prick about the whole ordeal that I broke down sobbing in the middle of a parking lot. *nods*

Its just a weird series of coincidences. I mean I got back with an ex on a strictly sex basis come to find out she had a bf. Then with a friend, bf, then with a complete stranger..bf...it was so frustrating. Yet I can only find gfs who are crazy, super virgins, or long distance.

I tried to be friends with her...didn't work. Her boy kept reading her mail and deleting my messages and fighting with her. Thing was I really really liked her, at first before she hurt me I was almost in love and then poof all gone.

She bought me things then tried to rule my life more or less. Do this, I want you to do that, I don't like that friend, hey I'm the one paying for everything. Then I just pointed out to her I never asked for anything she gave me. She was taken aback and told me I didn't know what I had and that she could replace me, so I told her to do it and left....kept the stuff though >.>

I know but I want one thats med-low level crazy, not full on. Its like Ilia said
"You know..I don't know what you do..but every woman you meet in person either wants you, hates you, or both. When you sleep with them, its like it triggers a switch in their brain..a crazy switch, the nicest girl becomes a psycho. You ever think, maybe you should just go gay? Maybe it doesn't work on men"

IT was really nice stuff....

Hahaha, ever contemplate going gay? It's possible it wouldn't work. But I know what you mean. Some of the most mellow girls I know just tweak out over relationships. I know myself to be crazy, but I don't think I'm too bad, really.

I couldn't go gay, I could dish it out, but not take it, and I know maintaining an erection while being in another man makes me the gayer of the two but I don't have the strength of character to take a dick in the ass on a regular basis.

It's really not the most pleasant of feelings. It takes a lot of getting used to. And that's coming from the sex that's used to being penetrated.

On a side note, you do raise a curious point. I had never thought about the mere sentiment of the giver being able to keep their erection and how that reflects on their "gayness."

Honestly it depends on the person, I know some girls who can orgasm only through anal sex or masturbation anally. But still I dun wanna find out.

Think about it there are many instances where the taker isn't gay at all, prison, rape, sexual abuse, experimentation gone awry, slip up in a threesome and or orgy. Although the male erection is a physiological reaction that can be maintained through various means, if you're not using any of them its kinda gay to know you're fucking another man and to be able to keep it up. I mean even from behind, theres an anus but beneath it theres a pair of balls and a hanging dick...the reach around makes it doubly so.

Agreed, but I'm sure even those girls had to adjust. Same with vaginal penetration. There's an adjustment period.

Oh, I agree entirely. It makes perfect sense, I just had never really thought about it.

Mmmhmmm I know that.

My friends had a brokeback mountain discussion, I've never seen the movie but I took what they were saying and generated that conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom