Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male All manner of distress please?

Lilyfae

Moon
So what is it I look for? Well decent writers with wild imagination mainly, and those who don't mind my very busy schedule. I try for a reply a day but if I take on too many role plays that slows so we'll see how it goes. I may work and teach virtually but I'm still way too busy for a variety of reasons.

I'm a fan of many settings - fantasy, science fiction, mythology, faerie tale, post apocalyptic, dark modern, dystopian and so on. I like darker themes though I've been known to enjoy a nice romance while trying to survive or escape dark places too. I like human, nonhuman, monsters, witches, and aliens... everything from being kidnapped by aliens for study or display on their home planet to dark mages looking for new playthings to being sold on a goblin market for whatever purpose a monster might desire etc.

I'm open to a lot of different ideas so just ask. I tend to play submissive roles mainly. I'm good at dreaming up ideas and characters but absolutely terrible at taking the lead in a story for more then brief stints.

That probably gets us started so if your curious just reach out and I'll be happy to discuss specifics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom