Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The meeting between Rise and Rico ~Renki-kun and Namine~

Namine

Super-Earth
Rise finally came back to Inaba, and she wanted to take a break from showbiz, so she came back home. She never knew about Midnight Channel, and she never realized how much the Midnight Channel would affect her life. She wanted to do something that is different than showbiz so she is coming to back to school.

Re: The meeting between Rise and Rico ~Renji-kun and Namine~

Rico was indeed one weird guy, lately some very weird things have happened, so he and his friends were walking around the streets looking for clues, since we all knew that the weird things come out of nowhere, we were just walking around hoping for something to happen....

We decided to split paths, so I went alone in one way while the others took their way,
while I was walking across a house, I could see the light coming from one of the windows, my first thought was the light of a TV, so i didn't care much,
keep walking but sudendly i started feeling something out of normal and stopped...

Re: The meeting between Rise and Rico ~Renji-kun and Namine~

Risette walked out the house, and she was breathing kinda of hard. "Oh hi I'm Rise Kujikawa." Rise said. Rise never expected to be almost kidnapped already, but she wanted to stayed save, and she wanted to be with this guy she was beginning to like him and actually beginning to love him as well, and she had a sensation between her legs, and gotten awfully hot.

"Can we walk someone please I don't want to stay here any longer." Rise said. Rise really started to feel hot and wet in her clothes, and she really wanted to have it with this guy beside her, and she wanted to do anything to get the sensation out of her.

Looking at the girl, Rise, I could not deny her offer for me walking with her, so I took her hand and started walking to the park where in the night almost no one walk in there.

When we got there, she was kinda blushing and sweating, I was wondering whats going on with her, but she looked so cute that I could not stop seen her,
so we sit down in a bench.

Rise sat on the bench, and her blushing is covering her entire face, and she wanted it so badly that her chest might burst, and she really wanted to do anything that could get this guy beside her to do her, and well she was started to do a little moan, and she really wanted him to take her as soon as possible.

"Could you take me as soon as possible i would like to know, but if not that's okay I wouldn't mind either answer." Rise said. Rise wanted him to take her, but she would take any answer yes or no.

Her expresion sure got me shocked, and so i was starting to get hard, her sexiness is something I cannot avoid,
so without thinking too much I stand, open her legs and lift her skirt showing her panty, started kissing her while pushing my crotch on her panty,
my cock was hard enough so she could feel it in her pussy.

She begins to mewled like crazy, and she wanted more inside of her, and well she loved the way it feels, so she begins to try to muffled them just a bit, but some escape her. She really started to feel really into it, so she sucked on her partner's nipples, and she could feel everything he is doing to her.

I hold her, sit on the bench and sit her on my lap, her pussy pushing against my crotch, I could feel her hotness all around me, so
I lifted her shirt, pulled down her bra and started sucking her breasts, licking slowly and nice at her nipples while sucking more and more,
my hands on her nice ass, going under her panty touching her nice.

Rise really started mewling and moaning like crazy, and she felt so great that she wanted him to keep it up, and she loved the fact that she wanted Rico to keep up the thrusting, and the sucking it made her feel so good, that she wanted to keep going with the sex, and she really wanted to go with the entire sex thing she feels so great by having Rico doing her, and she wanted to be Rico's girlfriend.

I unzipped my pants, took out my hard cock and slowly slide it around her panty into per pussy, slowly letting it go inside her
while sucking her breasts I started thrusting my cock at her pussy, fucking her real good, her moans makes me fuck her more and more.

She kept moaning, until she can't stand it she really want him to do her fast and hard.
She is really getting into this because she really wants him so badly that she is getting a lot harder than normally.

Back
Top Bottom