Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread feedback

HasturTheKing

Planetoid

So I finally completed my request thread and I'm curious about the reaction to it. It's far from perfect but It seems serviceable to my eye. I'm also curious as to whether or not I should add tags or if people are hesitant to click on request thread with single paring tags. I went MxF instead of MxMor F or MxAny because all of my plots were MxF but I'm wondering if that might hurt me in the long run.

I think it's pretty much perfect. The title is eye-catching and hints at what the RT contains. Everything is laid out in a very clean manner and I can readily see the important details like timezones, RP locations and whatnot. I personally don't really look at tags at all, so I can't comment on that. MxF might bring in fewer bites because it's so saturated, but in the end, it's good to be upfront about what you're looking for. I do think fleshed out plots/ideas and pairings are always better than simple pairings, but you have both, so no worries. The writing sample was a joy to read, and so were the plot ideas.

One thing I want to touch on is naming the partner character. It helps to make the ideas feel more like plot summaries, but some people might take it as you kinda writing their character for them? The only other thing I could nit-pick about is that the tables aren't quite symmetrical. Both are just personal preferences though.

If I was looking for new stories, I'd definitely message you. Really good job.

Back
Top Bottom