Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Closed)

Re: The Kunoichi Way (Rhea and I)

Akina watched the theif enter her home and watched from a distance to see how he would do against her own traps. He did well avoiding them, but blew his cover time and again with his stupid yelling. The kunoichi hopped down in front of the dazed man and quickly began to frisk him for weapons.

It wasn't long before Zeff had awakened again to the sensation of hands frisking his body. He groaned a little bit, a reaction to the fact that he had a freakin pot dropped on his head but also due to the fact that these hands, which he soon discovered to be female, were feeling up his body in a way that was turning him on. Of course when his knife was removed from his pocket, he sat up immedietley and grabbed the hand of the woman who took it. "Oy, oy," he started. "What's with you taking things that aren't your's eh?" This comment seemed ironic due to the fact that he was the one who broke into the house and the person frisking him was a ninja, a fact Zeff soon realized when he caught the appearance of the one feeling him up.

Akina was startled and then quickly pulled her hand away. "I should be asking you that question!" She yelled as she pulled her short blade from her lower back and held it at the ready. "Just who the hell are you? Thief... who do you work for? Have you come to try and find secrets about my clan?" She seemed determined and enthused enough to actually cut or stab him.

Shivers of fear ran up the spine of Zeff as he was met with the point of a blade at his throat. He didn't want to die yet. There was so much treasure to be found and so many more homes to break into! "W...wait a minute here. Don't do anything too hasty here. M...maybe we can work out some kind of deal, yeah?" He seemed to ignore the questions about her clan and who he worked for. In all honesty, he worked alone and he had no plans about finding these clan secrets that she seemed to have.

"So... what are you doing in my home? Are you an assassin? You're an assassin aren't you!" She grabbed his collar and pulled him close. "I'm not in the mood to deal with lowly-paid losers like yourself! You'd never kill me in this place... you'd never kill me anywhere."

"Wait... you don't look like an assassin, your weaponry is too darn useless for an assassin... that must mean... you're one of those jerks from the Kazu Clan, the all male clan filled with disgusting men who only fight to have sex with the women they beat! You vile, disgusting, egg laying, woman molesting, sexual predator!"

Zeff was dumbfounded by this woman's words. Yeah, he's grabbed his share of butts and boobs before, but he really wasn't that kinda guy. "No, no! Y...you got me all wrong," he stammered out with a half assed chuckle. "I'm just a simple thief looking for some loot, that's all." He had to find a way to get off of this woman's bad side fast or she was going to slice and dice him with her blade. "Y...you're a kunoichi, right? You know, all into looking for treasure and stuff? Why don't we team up, eh? I got some maps and once they lead us to the treasure, we'll both be rich!"

"To hell with that! I turn my back on you and you're manhood would end up down my ass... wouldn't it!" She yelled, the entire scene now getting just a little strange. This woman was revealing a lot of her body as it was, but was now talking dirty, while on top of the guy.

It shouldn't have happened, but somehow, in the heat of the situation he was in, just hearing this woman talk about his manhood in her rear seemed to make Zeff aroused. He knew he was going to get killed for it once the woman felt it, but just hearing something like that was too much for him. Immedietley, the theif began to back away, but he found it difficult with her on top of him like this. So, he grabbed onto something for leverage. This something, unfortunatley, happened to be Akina's breast. Feeling something soft, Zeff looked up to see the huge mistake he just made and gulped nervously. "N..no. I didn't mean to..." he muttered.

Akina yelled out, his hands roughly squeezing her firm breast, her eyes closing until she felt his stiffened pole poking just under her butt. "You really are with the Kazu Clan!" She yelled, pulling his pants from the waist, ripping off the buttons easily, "You're going to pay for touching me like that... this is the ultimate counter to any member of the Kazu Clan, enjoy yourself, for your own enjoyment will be what kills you!" She said, spreading her legs over him, aggressively pulling him from his pants. Her fingertips moved the cloth which covered her slit and she quickly got the mount down, bringing his penis inside her quickly. Her back straightened as she closed her eyes, groaning in some pain.

Zeff screamed, thinking this was the end of him. Surely this woman was going to gut him like a fish with her blade. That was until he felt himself liberated from his pants and his cock was thrust into her pussy in an unpleasant manner. "You're going to have sex with me!?" The man exclamated so loud, the whole house seemed to shake. Then the sensation of pleasure began to overtake his body and he began to gasp and moan in extascy. A feeling of shock and joy seemed to come over Zeff at that moment, for if there were any way to die, then having sex with a hot kunoichi chick would be the way.

"Ye...yes..." She said, her entire body bringing down the pressure, "Fuck me as hard as you want pervert..." She said, her ass being lifted up and crushing back down. "Open your eyes and look at me... " She said, removing the cloth from her chest, he breasts exposing themselves with quite the entry. "You were touching me before... why won't you touch me now? Go ahead... cum inside my pussy, I dare you..."

Back
Top Bottom