Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fando's NSFW Space RP Kink Thread - Did I mention it's NSFW? FxM, FxFu and FxF

Fandomizer

Control My Mind
So this picture pretty well ticks all my boxes for the kind of girl I like to play - or play opposite.

1.jpg

A near human alien with purple tones to her eyes, hair, and skin. The hearts in her eyes from her reflex or from her mind control chip putting her lust into hyper mode. An elegant girl, perhaps a Princess forgetting that 10 minutes ago she was a literal fascist feminazi prude who considers herself the superior race and gender. This picture isn't quite perfect because this girl still has a human skin tone, but it's damn close and she could easily pass for a halfling Gaianesian/Human. I love how fancy and shiny her hair is, and her ribbons and crown, and how playful and eager and likeable she becomes when her slut button is activated. This could be a proud Princess who wouldn't think twice about kicking a guy in the nuts for looking at her the wrong way, but now she wants to clean his nuts with her mouth. The hearts in her eyes are a huge kink. They tell no lies. She is excited to be in her current predicament. And all it took was her nano slavery chip in her brain stem being activated, or a hard tug of her hair to activate her racial quirk (reflex). Her reflex is very sentitive hair. One hard pull makes her submissive, docile, and slutty no matter how she behaved before.

This is not an RT, I just want to build on it later.

I love near-human aliens, world-building, ships, planets, other aliens, humans, adventure, warfare, battles, giant space weapons and stations.

Last edited:
Bad Ends:

Bad Ends are great, but the fear of bad ends and getting terrifyingly close to them only to fight your way out or be rescued from them, are even better! Like a girl thinking she's going to have a mindcontrol chip implanted into her that will permanently turn her into an eager bimbo? And she's lived her whole life on a planet that enslaves their men so she knows she kinda deserves it. But she's still rescued by her friend and learns the hard way to be a nicer person? A feminazi alien lady needs to learn to be nicer.

Maybe the slaver "plays with his food" a little too long, drops his guard, and gets shot in the back of the head with a blaster pistol before he actually goes through with his nefarious noncon, but his hand prints and sweat are still all over her skin from his teasing and torment.

Sometimes the journey and the build up are better than the pay off could ever be, especially when the payoff seems like it's definitely going to happen and then it doesn't and they just barely get the fuck out of there.

I like things starting cute, adorable, wholesome, then going scary dark and rapey, then going adrenaline-fueled and hopeful, then going back to cute and wholesome but the characters learn a moral of the story and change in some measurably appreciative way.

I also like bad middles. Like the bad end happens, and the character actually takes the full brunt of it, but then they're rescued and the adventure still happens and they're changed by that experience but their life and freedom isn't totally over.

1.jpg

The Pharoah is as cute as she is bossy and and playful. At a young immature age of 19 she has astronomical amounts of power and likes to lord it over her people. She isn't the type to do this in a violent or murderous way. Some people get executed if they're legitimate traitors or rapists or murderers themselves, but she tends to shy away from just killing people willy nilly. But when it comes to attractive slaves of both genders, she often has a place at her side or in her bed for them. She's a popular and likeable leader but it's pretty well known that she's quite the little slut too. All face claims in this rp will be anime style. I will be playing the girl in the picture above.

Sister Incest/Twincest FxF and FFxM

There are two Egyptian twin sisters, and sister incest is not only acceptable, it's encouraged and celebrated!~ But what will happen when only one of the twins gains access to the throne, and the infinite power that comes along with it? Will she lord her new position over her adorable sister? it's not fair, they're only minutes apart and have always been equals. But now, one twin is a Princess and the other is a Pharaoh! They might have a younger brother too.

Kinks:
Toys
Hairpulling
Adventure
Exploration
Petplay
Command and Obey
Sisters sharing a cock/cum of one of their knights or servants.
Drugs
Alcohol
Dom x Sub
Slavery
Thigh Clamping
Face Sitting
Orgasm Denial

A device exists that can make a woman obedient. It is a nano slavery chip that can be installed right into her brain stem. Once present, the girl will obey orders. She can still say no, whine, complain, scream, cry, but the chip is absolute. It wastes no time and she will do even the things she wants to do least. It doesn't rob her of her morals, ethics, personality, or manners, it merely robs her of her right to successfully refuse. She can definitely still fail at refusing and it's pretty hilarious.

Story: My character is the young master of a huge Texas ranch, inherited from his parents who were recently killed in an automobile accident. He will be an handsome and intelligent fellow around age 22 and will have a net worth in the billions.

Recently Texas overthrew it's capital punishment laws in exchange for a new law. All murder, man slaughter, and accidental killing crimes are now covered under the same punishment. The convicted criminal is given the obedience chip in their brain stem, and they are given as a pet to the family of the deceased. Your character was a drunk driver. She smashed her car into the side of his parents car while they were lawfully going through a green light and while her light was red. Not only that she ran away from the scene of the crime and crashed into a telephone pole a block away.

Your character can be any age from 18-30. Whatever you prefer. But she's now the property of my character as per her punishment.

Passive Effects of the obedience chip:
- She is unable to self harm or suicide.
- If she is more than 100 feet away from her master she will get a headache and have a nap until she is recovered.
- She is unable to perform violence on anybody.

Aside from that her personlity and quirks and ambitions are the same as they have always been.

We can discuss what kind of master he is. Either way he won't like her at first because she killed his parents. How he treats her might depend on how sorry she is.

So what if we took Azula, and turned the insanity dial from 9 down to like a 2, turn up the likeability dial from 2 to 9, gave her a conscience and also gave her some charismatic social skills? Oh and she keeps her obvious crush on Sokka. And she's around in Book 1. Too many tweaks? I don't think so.

tqohl4o.jpg

cFJ9xIe.jpg

1OMzBg8.jpg

So there are a couple ways I can see this happening. We have already toned down Azula and made her a nice person, right? So what if she joins Zuko in speaking out against Ozai's war council? The main difference would be they Agni Kai their father together and Azula will protect her brother from getting scarred. Then Iroh, Azula, and Zuko will all be on the little fire nation ship hunting the avatar. Azula here might even be nicer than Zuko usually is in the canon story. When the discover the avatar at the south pole she may help calm Zuko. Especially since she sees Sokka is good with a spear. Well, as good as he can be with it without any experience.

All characters will be 18+ in this version of the story.

Back
Top Bottom