Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Wanna Stuff A Femboy?

Chaotic Mess

Enbies Bite
Welcome to my post, of all my possible wonders!
Here you can either get yourself a cute submissive or power bottom after your preference!
I like to play anything from wholesome to unsettling, with a love for both fluff and dark scenarios.

Hello there, Chaos here, but you can also call me Arlyn!
I either play a submissive bottom or a power bottom.
Any reason is a good reason not to respond. I respect anything. I am really patient, just want to get updated.
My literacy is semi-lit to lit, but it really depends on my partner, the situation, and whatnot.
Do keep in mind, I generally have quite an anime theme in my roleplay, it just is like that.
If a plot or pairing is blued/greyed out, it means I am not currently looking for it.
You can usually find my smut to plot ration under cravings, but also depends on the plot

--------------------------
Some of my current cravings, that I would prefer currently:
Yandere, Obsession, And Stalking.
Story Focused.
Dark and Wholesome Contrast.
--------------------------

First my general pairing ideas. Pretty simple, I know.

-------------
Human X Incubus
Oni X Kitsune
Master X Pet
Royal X Servant
Student Council President X Troublemaker
Popular Student X Unpopular Student
Tough Guy X Soft Guy
Demon X Angel
Human X Shapeshifter
Immortal X Mortal
Stalker X Idol/Model
Yandere X Victim
Childhood friends

Willing to do double for:
Yandere RP
Harem RP

And here are some of my actual plots.
Stars on cravings ★
Biggest cravings on top and going down

-------------​

The Fight For Two★
MC1 and MC2 are two cute boys who have been together for quite a while, loving each other. They don't seem to figure out how to enjoy their bedroom-time, the two of them, with their preferences. Not wanting to break up due to their sexual relationship, they end up looking for their big guy to be their 3rd, to dominate them both. YC1 and YC2 become the subjects of interest, both of them happily wanting two guys for themselves, often end up fighting for the two boys.​

Not A Princess As Promised★
A king has been covering the land, seen as cruel by the people crushed under his rule and even in person isn’t any better. In hope to be at the king's mercy, a kingdom offers itself up to go under his reign, but offers a bride for protection too.​
The king has had plenty of fuck toys and at the sight of the bride he was offered, he mentally decided with himself to try and do something good for once, the princess really was cute. But what he didn’t know, was that this bride he was promised, was but the kingdom’s youngest prince. How will he react once he learns this?​

Two Idiots: Opposites Attract
After encountering each other, the delinquent YC and the popular cute guy MC, they feel soft in their knees every time they meet. Both embarrassingly in love with each other, yet with a bizarre relationship. MC has tried expressing their feelings, with gifts and using the words love to express himself, but YC just thinks he is being nice and assume he just means as a friend and is way too embarrassed to express his own feelings. YC is particularly protective of MC and appears rude and even mean to other people than MC.​

I Want You To Take Me Away Forever★
It had been a week since he had approached YC. He barely knew the guy, despite his popularity at school, as the pretty boy he was, with quite the reputation. YC was just the nobody in that environment, a bit of an odd one, but still just an average guy.​
"I want you to kidnap me." Those words that MC had seemingly randomly approached him with still didn't make sense, yet here they were. After a day at school, he found MC chilling on his bed, reposting one of his old photos on the socials. He seemed to be setting up this entire mystery story about himself, after disappearing from the normal life, hiding away in YC's room. There was a lot to learn about this guy, but he could already tell, MC hadn't been too happy behind that act of his.​

Double The Love Trouble★
What happens you when not just one, but two people are so madly in love with each other to the point of obsession, but don't realize their mutual feelings. Stalking, secret recordings and their minds filled with the other. Yet they always manage to miss one another, when indulging in their unhealthy obsession. And when seeing each other, it is simply as acquaintances and nothing more, scared they are the only one feeling this way.​

Don’t Play With Me★
MC is the youngest prince of the kingdom is left with few to no responsibilities. With several older brothers much more fitted for any sort of royal work, he was always allowed to mess around with no repercussions.​
The prince was known to bring guys back to the castle to mess with for several days to mess, before being done with and they would return to their normal lives. When YC is chosen from the crowd, he has other ideas than to let the snobby prince boss him around and simply discard him afterward. Of course also with eyes on the riches of a royal life.​

Blast From The Past★
His life was everything he wanted. YC had a stable job, a comfortable life, not to mention the perfect girlfriend he was considering proposing to soon, after several years together. But suddenly his life turned around, when after about a decade he ran into none other than his teenage crush, his best friend MC and it seemed to have a bigger effect on him than he ever would have expected. He never worked through his feelings back then, especially since they were both guys. But it was hard to treat it like a friendly reunion, when MC decides to ask YC to start dating.​

Incubus Possesion★
They have been close friends for a long while, MC and YC both have feelings for each other, but both are too hesitant to tell, scared to ruin what they already have. So they keep quiet, despite how much they crave one another.​
Then one night, MC randomly appears outside YC’s apartment. It wasn’t odd for him to visit, but at this time? Still, YC obviously let him inside his small studio apartment, but something seems off about him. His eyes seemed to glint red before the moment turned hot and messy, he wanted it so badly though, that he didn’t even question all the things that seemed odd about his behaviour. Even the memories of seeing his eyes light up with such devilish lust, he just passed as fuzzy memory. The next morning they both wake up exhausted, but MC appears to have no recollection of the night and seemed incredibly flustered by it all.​

Deliver Of Love★
What should you do if your love is left unrequited? Wish on the cupids of course for romantic fortune.​
When being less than fortunate, YC wishes to could grow closer to the woman he is so deeply in love with, desperately wishing on the cupids like the legends tell. The morning after finding a cute little boy in his room, lying curled up at the end of his bed. He was extremely attractive, dressed in very little but cute pink clothes, with two wings on his back. Yet unaware of the chaos this cute little cupid would bring to his life and how he wasn’t gonna get what he originally wanted. This cupid being more occupied messing with YC rather than helping with any love.​

Mystical Creature Refugee★
In a modern world filled with humans and magical creatures is hiding under the oppression of humans, life isn’t easy for these creatures, trying to live a normal life, some even chased to the streets and out of life opportunities.​
YC is an oni, owner of a refugee home for creatures to stay at. It wasn’t uncommon for him to sleep with one or several of the ones staying there. Though when a meek kitsune arrives with several mental issues, a connection sparks for more than just a quick fuck. With the kitsune’s long stay, they let their relationship slowly grow. Yet, the oni can’t seem to stop his habit of fucking the several guests staying there. What will happen when eventually caught?​

This Is For Your Own Good★
Life had been pretty good for YC, his status in class had always been quite good, he had a good few friends and his grades were pretty good. More and more, the lonely boy in the back of the class starts taking his interest. He was a victim of bullying and from watching him. through the window, knew she was getting abused at home. The right way to make him happy was to shield him from the awful world, by kidnapping him, to keep him all to himself.​

The Lost Pet★
He still remembers when he first got him. YC was halfway through his teenage phase when his parents decided to try and help him destress by getting a cat. This had helped improve his spirits through hard times.​
Then one day, he disappeared. He never left the house much, so the fact he was gone was particularly worrying. It was particularly odd when a transfer student arrived at school, with a particular cat-themed fashion sense and the same name as his lost cat. Only for him to immediately try and get all cuddly with him in class after introducing himself.​

Made Of Glass
As the last shard was put back in place, MC bent his leg proving it was working normally, smiling gleefully "Look, I am alright. No matter how many times this happens, you are always here to put me right back together~" YC sighs at MC's light-hearted attitude on the situation as he then stroked the leg he just assembled. It was so strangely soft after all the precious shards had been returned to their true state, but this boy was nothing but normal. Looking just like a normal boy, but breaking just like glass, yet he lived infinitely, as long as he could be put back together. After meeting him, YC had been given a special shard of him as a pendant to keep his own days infinite, now tasked with puzzling him together every time he got careless. It could take between a few hours and several years.​

When the new transfer students join an all boy's school, he has to choose a club to participate in. Not particularly interested in sports, he goes for the only non-active club, the photography club. But when arriving, he finds out that this isn't an actual photography club. But rather the Yarichin Bitch Club, where they perform several sexual activities. And anyone from the club, and students can come and ask sex from.​

On A Lord's Frontstep (Wholesome Version)
During a particularly stormy evening, one of the mansion's servants finds a fox on the steps to the front door. Unsure what to do, they take it inside to tend to it as it looked ill. YC, the lord of the mansion finds out about this and is about to throw the creature outside, until it transforms into its human form, revealing it was a kitsune in fox form. Looking irresistibly cute, the lord couldn't not keep it to cherish it.​

The Teahouse
In the Edo period of Japan, sex is on everyone's mind. With plenty of places to dive into your desires, women aren't the only choice for the men with some extra cash to spend.​
MC is an entertainer in one of these teahouses and has been for several years, sold by his parents into an apprenticeship to pay off his parents' debt. His role as a "woman". Dressing up and behaving like one, but he was indeed a man.​
A popular choice at the teahouses, entertaining such a variety of guest, until one of the visitors started to buy out all his time, even if he wasn't necessarily there. Even when he was, he was in no rush to penetrate the young boy with each visit, always enjoying his collecting of skills, before getting at it. Until finally purchasing him for himself.​

Love And Lust
Incubi are creatures of lust and desire, feeding of sexual energy and like other demons, consider human emotions silly. So imagine MC’s surprise when he finds his latest victim, YC. It was just the small extra things YC did as they fucked, what he said and all the other physical touches he gave that weren’t sexual. Leaving the cute incubus to be confused and in love with this boy.​

Can't Keep Your Eyes Off
Ever since seeing him the first time in school, YC felt captivated by him. It was clear he wanted him all to himself, he was the one who could make him truly happy. But he didn't have it in him to confront him and watched him from afar.​

Satisfying The Devils
Demons are lustful creatures and prefer not to work. Yet, the angels make sure to keep them working, by rewarding them with their own little angels to enjoy.​

Royal Childhood Friend
When born and raised by royal servants, MC is good friends with the royal son when young, before the king split them apart, not wanting the future heir to play with servants. When YC becomes king, after his father death, he decides to assign the role of a personal servant, to his old childhood friend. It had been forever since he had seen them.​

Last Night
YC wakes up after an incredible night of sex, only to find out the person next to them was a boy, even if he looked very feminine, which made YC question his sexuality​

Expensive Pet
When at an auction, YC, a wealthy lord is bidding on some exotic pets. One of the ones he wins was a beautiful fox. After bringing the fox home with several other pets, he finds out about its ability to transform into a cute and attractive boy.​

On A Lord's Frontstep
During a particularly stormy evening, one of the mansion's servants finds a fox on the steps to the front door. Unsure what to do, they take it inside to tend to it as it looked ill. YC, the lord of the mansion finds out about this and is about to throw the creature outside, until it transforms into its human form, revealing it was a kitsune in fox form. This kitsune is extremely attractive, so the lord decides to keep and tend to it as he would slowly turn it into his little fuck pet.​

Little Flower
After several years of noticing MC's presence at the castle, the emperor, YC, decides to call them to their bedroom, to make the servant into their concubine.​

Demon In The Alley
When a small angel, MC, is down in hell to deliver some important documents, they get lost. They land in an alley to rest their wings and to ask for help. The demon there notices this cute little angel but has something else in mind than helping with directions. It wasn't every day you saw such a delicious little angel right there for your taking.​

Idol Star
Manager at an idol agency, YC is watching auditions for a new group being formed. MC sparking their interest, for more than just the job.​

-------------
But I can be pretty flexible with these ideas, so even if there isn't anything you specific like, but like part of, hit me up.
Here is my F-List for reference, to what I am interested in.

Back
Top Bottom