Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Discord or pm. All rps welcome

minot18

Super-Earth
Greetings people on the internet. Allow me to start by introducing myself. I tell you this to let you know that there will be circumstances that prevent me from posting every day. I'll let you know if there is a delay but generally expect a post or two a day.

Now why are we here? Well I'm assuming both of us want to write something.

Smut happens especially on this website. The story dosent need to revolve around it but I'm not opposed to writing it. Limits will be discussed when we set things up.

Really wanting to roleplay in the yugioh universe.

Here are a few things I'm interested in to get the ball rolling. Spiderman, Nightwing, Guardians of the Galaxy, D&D, Star Wars, My Hero Academia, Fire Emblem, anything involving mechs, Hellblazer, YuGiOh, and Elder Scrolls.

Fire Emblem Archbishop and the Artist Byleth and Hilda post game. Alternatively can be played out as any of our favorite pairs.

Fire Emblem Prof vs Student- Combination of Houses and Hope's. Shez and Byleth are at the school at the same time and we can figure things out from there. We can discuss who plays who.

Hellblazer- John Constantine discovers that a spell book has fallen into the wrong hands, could be from ancient culture or even Salem, and goes to recover it. You can play an oc or some established character as an ally or maybe an enemy.

Mass Effect Cerberus- A prequel to Mass Effect 2 in which cerberus operatives try to find and reclaim shepard's body. Can be played by canon or oc characters.

Mass Effect Reclaim- Soldiers on earth struggling to reclaim their home during the reaper invasion.

Nightwing- 1 A brutal double homicide in Bludhaven is investigated by Nightwing. He finds an antique weapon and a list of names. Including your character's. This would send Nightwing and his partner in a detective adventure to find out how these three things are connected.

2. The court of owls. Dick Grayson is a talon on an alternate Earth. Your character can be a target, a member of the court he is assigned to, or just someone interested in the mysterious assassin.

Power Rangers- The original team reunites at their ten year reunion. Deciding to visit the Command Center a new threat and some familiar coins are found.

Uncharted: the secret scroll- Nathan Drake is recruited to locate a treasure written on the copper scroll. I will play Drake. Your character can be a rival, the recruiter, game character, or perhaps lara croft.

Feel free to respond either here or on discord. Minot18#0201

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom