Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The more, the merrier! [Orgy themed RP | Smut Heavy, Story Light]

Josikun

Super-Earth
Alright, so! I'm not gonna make this posting super long. All the general information you could want to know about me can be found over on my main thread here. I'm simply posting this to specifically call for partners that would be interested in PLAYING as multiple characters. Don't worry, I'll be playing multiple as well! Up to 3 at one time. I'll match however many you're playing. Also making a thread here since I'm sure some people don't really check out the Males Seeking forum.

Anyway! Multi-character fuckfest! That's what I'm seeking right now. I'm willing to play any character you could want regardless of gender, and I expect you to be able to do the same. I also expect you to be willing to dom/sub, and top/bottom. I am a total switch and I get easily bored of only doing things one way. Also, one of the characters I'll be playing WILL be a man. Unfortunately that's non-negotiable, but I'm certainly willing for you to play a male character as well. Just need to be into their reference. Speaking of, only drawn references here. Any photographic refs will be denied instantly.

Anyway, I think that'll be it. Things like kinks and fandoms and all that can be discussed in DMs. So hopefully I'll be seeing you there!.

Back
Top Bottom