Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vanessa's Blog: At the wedding reception

Foxy Lady

Star
‘Stop it, Ness, please.’

We are standing face to face at the side of the room. He has his back to the wall. My back is to the other Wedding guests, probably about 30 or so in this room. It’s quite a crush. There are more scattered around the venue.

Others are close, bumping into us occasionally, but there is too much noise for our voices to carry.

‘Stop what? I’m not doing anything.’

That is, strictly speaking, not true. My eyes are fixed on his. They haven’t moved for the last 5 minutes. They are grey with flecks of blue. His, not mine. Mine are brown, like my hair.

One hand is holding my drink and the other is resting on his chest, my index finger just above his nipple, which is hard. This is my right hand, if that matters.

And my belly is pressing against his. That does matter, because every so often I press it a little harder before relaxing.

‘Please, just stop it, OK. Everyone can see us.’

He’s right, everyone can. We are in full view. I made no attempt to hide when I backed him out of the crowd. I do not break eye contact.

‘You’re right, everyone can see, but no one is noticing us.’

I’m right and he knows it. His cock tells me that. It has been stiffening since I made first contact. It gets stiffer each time I make contact. I’ve moved on from pressing now and move slightly from side to side, digging my nail into his nibble, through his shirt.

He’s torn, like most men would be. He wants to get away and why not. He’s not attracted to me. Most men aren’t. The ones who have noticed us are feeling sorry for him, wondering how he got stuck with this little mouse. Short, thin, plain, straight hair, long face, no make up and no obvious curves. But he’s never felt like this before. Aroused by a continuous gaze and a gentle touch or two in just the right places. And, in public too.

‘Come on, Ness. You’re making me cum.’

Of course I am. Does he think I don’t know that? And, by the way, not that it matters, my full name is Vanessa, but everyone calls me Ness. And, just for the record, yes, I am making him cum. And the fact that I am doing it in full public view without anyone realising, including his wife who is in the far corner, is adding immeasurably to the pleasure.

He wants to cum, and he wants to take control. But he can’t and that, too, if he did but know it, is also heightening his pleasure. He’d like to grab me by the ass. He’s an ass man – I saw him fondling his wife’s and one of the bridesmaid’s. If he did fondle my ass, he would discover that under this loose thin floral cotton dress, mine is small but firm, pert is the word I usually use. Yes, pert. He’d discover something else, too, something neither he nor any of the men here would suspect, apart from my husband, who is around somewhere; he’d discover that I am butt naked. No panties, no thong, not even a small string.

Someone bumps into me, pushing me forward against him. I do not pull back but roll gently from side to side.

‘Bitch.’

He’s right, a bitch. A bitch on heat I was once called. I liked that. Yes, a bitch on heat.

He’s close now. His cock suddenly went more rigid, a sure sign that he is on the edge. I dig my nail in hard, open my mouth slightly and run my tongue across my lips.

‘Fuck.’ He closes his eyes and his body arches against mine. I feel him cum. Not one of those throbbing, cock jumping, ball clinching cums. A steady stream that he can no longer hold back. A different feeling from normal. More prolonged, more satisfying.

His eyes are open now.

‘I can’t believe you just did that to me.’

‘Did what? I didn’t do anything. I just stood her next to you, that was all.’

I begin to back away, but he takes hold of my arm.

‘No, wait, Ness. Don’t go, we need to talk.’

There is nothing to talk about.

‘No, we don’t. I tell him.’

I had never seen him before and will never see him again. Besides, my eyes are already scanning the room for my next victim. I am tempted by the groom, but there are too many people around him at the moment. I may get a chance later. In the meantime …

Back
Top Bottom