Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Father Figure

callmetonight69

Meteorite
I loved the way the corner of his eyes wrinkled when he smiled. It reminded me of my father. It reminded me of a time before my mother drowned herself in booze with a weekly rotation of shitty boyfriends. He had the same tender features as my father that brought me warmth and security.

Waiting at a restaurant is a tough task for a young college-aged woman such as myself. Men old enough to be my grandfather thinks their pitiful jokes are enough to convince me to drop my skirt on the spot. The younger ones aren't much better, flexing their biceps as if they were a bird performing some sort of mating ritual. The company policy only allows me to smile and walk away, often to a flutter of insults and zero tips.

He was different. He always sat in his usual corner and greeted me with the biggest smile on his face. His jokes made my eyes roll but with joy rather than disgust. We shared some late nights before closing chatting about our lives. He had to raise a daughter after the death of his wife. She is now my age and left for college across the country. I shared the story about the passing of my father. It was the first time I felt safe while sharing what I had bottled up over the last few years.

It wasn't long before I realized I was falling in love with a man twice my age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The premise of this plot is pretty straightforward: a young woman falls in love with an older man from due to their connection on an emotional level. My character will be sexually inexperienced. He will be looking for more than just another meaningless lay. The idea is that he will be nurturing her, teaching her. That doesn't mean there won't be any raw, primal pounding on every piece of his furniture.

The prompt is meant to be a catalyst for discussion, the roleplay doesn't have to be this exact scenario. I'm looking for something that's full of passion and maybe even with a hint of romance between an older man and a younger woman.

Kinklist

Back
Top Bottom