Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My playbook of group ideas

comicwolf

What is your deepest desire
Well, hello there welcome to my book of group fantasies...take a look around lets get some kinks fufilled shall we?

Group ideas i would love to rp:
1. body swap: you recently woke up in a female body, and she woke up in yours, will you go about your day as normal or will u try to fuck other people while in your new bodies. Each rper will be assigned a role. I will be the female switched to male. Looking for rpers to play main m switched to f body, females or male characters.

2. crowded train: a packed train leads to groping and pressing close to each other but what happens when a group surrounds her near the window?

3. hotel for monsters: welcome to the beast hotel, a place for monsters and more to fufill their desires, the staff is friendly and ready to help

4. island resort: based on a hentai of a resort filled with woman to pleasure you in any way, this time the resort is a sexual resort and the dress code? Its bikini and boxers, hell even just panties.

5. wedding fun with in laws or male family members, an orgy could happen (need many males

6. sex law: A recent new act of law has been put in place, this was called the sex law, it allowed sex at anytime....females must be picked by males or futas to help breed or for pleasure, most owned wear collar/chokers. Unown ones are rare but if found can be own after sex. Will this increase the population?
This can involve humans, monsters, anthro or furry.

7. gotham villians (not joker) agianst batgirl: need villians for this, can be futa villians as well. She will be slutty.

8. Marvel villians agianst heroine oc.

(threesome, gangbang or etc
Other prompts: miraculous ladybug, dc, marvel, the boys, hentai, pokemon.)

9. Batfamily harlem: needing bruce and the sons (16 to 18 site rules) for this one.

10. Farm: the tourist attraction, the stables full of females ( or males depending on everyone preference) watch their breasts get milked or have fun fucking one of them. The breeding farm is always a fun place. (Anthro, monster, human or etc be involved on the male side)

11. Gloryhole at the park: her ass can hangout of the playground wall below the side, the slide itself or the park bathroom wall. (Site rules 16 to 18 or older. This would be during the late afternoon or evening hours)

12. Holiday plot- halloween hunt: seems busy with many people trick or treating but for the men seems bit lonely. Can be her going door to door in witch revealing outfit or be a gloryhole/gangbang.

More to be added later if i think of ideas :)

Now there are a few rules;
1. Characters will stay age limit to site from 16 to older
2. These rps will be in pm only so its easier to keep track (if in the event we get more than five then i will have to make a thread)
3. please be active twice or once a week
4. If you are inactive for several days (two weeks or so) without informing me of your inactiveness you will be benched
5. Be kind to each other
6. Please respect each others kinks/limits
7. If intrested please pm me and whichever one gets the most picks will be roleplayed first.
8. Keep thread clean

Last edited:
I'd be up for the beast hotel idea, also up for playing an OC in a marvel or DC setting. PM me if you want to try this one on one as well 🙂

I might also be interested in playing an OC in a Marvel Universe setting. I might sort of already have such a character drawn up. It would just need a few tweaks to the back story to be brought out of its current setting and into the Marvel Universe.

Back
Top Bottom