Mx Female Never really lost, long as you have a direction to go!

waywarddirection

Meteorite
Ah! Hello traveler. You look lost. Looking for a map? Well unfortunately round these parts we just walk by the seat of our pants. You're never really lost, so long as you're not looking for a destination! So pull up a seat, relax, and stay a while. You're among friends.

Hello all, my name is Waywarddirection but you people can call me Wayward. I've seen lots and lots of pretty request threads so I figure now's a good enough time as any to try my hand at them. I'm not that good at formatting but I think you'll find I have plenty of heart to compensate for me.

At least I hope. God, I hope.

So, let's get down to the basics. I'm a male and I'm pretty much comfortable, mostly, with MxF kinda couples. That's not to say I won't try anything else, I've just never had a proper opportunity to do it. If I could be tempted, I'm willing to try anything once! But all I ask is for a little patience.

BUT WAYWARD, WHAT DO YOU LIKE? WHAT DID I CLICK ON AND WHY ARE YOU WAXING THE LYRICAL LIKE ANYONE CARES?

Hush now I'm getting to it! Ahem, I'm a guy that likes all manner of stuff! But I think from what I saw, people tend to do Fandoms first and for most to get it out of the way! Mind you, I'm a HUGE fucking Weeb, so be prepared to see a lot of anime ideas.

Naruto!
MHA!
Genshin Impact!
God knows what else because I can't think fo anything else on the spot!

If you're one of the THREE people that want to message me after reading this and wanna know if I'm willing to do this, just ask! Most i can say is no, and even then I'm sure you and I can do something on the other hand!

Now. I'm not ALL Fandoms and fanfics! I'm also a man of PASSION, of LOVE, of ROMANCE. I love all manner of Genres!

You wanna play Cyborg Sci-Fi Alien Monster stuff? I'm your guy!

Elf orc magic fuckery in middle earth? You bet ya!

The girl next door meets the new neighbor? Sure!

Sister secretly wants to rock brothers world? Of course!

I cannot even begin to tell you how OPEN I am to trying to please my partner! I'm willing to bend and contort to give a game we'll both enjoy! Just message me! We'll work it out! I promise! I wanna be your friend so MUCH IT'S FUCKING KILLING ME

sorry got too intense there.

Really my main limits are...Blood, Gore, Death, you know, not living stuff. And I'm a man of simple need!

You give your gals a rockin' booty, and we'll be in business.

So send me a Hi! I wanna be friends, and it's not fun being lost but it's fun being lost with a friend!

I may be a bit behind replies but to those I am writing with I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU!

That being said, I’m always looking for new partners and friends!

Back
Top Bottom