Mx Any Villainous Male characters looking for submissive characters

CozyCuck

Meteorite

Hello, everyone!

1B087BF4-0149-467A-ADFA-A7C07F479DD4.gif

I’m relatively new to the site and still figuring out how things work, but I thought I would try my hand at making a request thread of my own, instead of reaching out to others for once.

I’m a male in my early twenties, looking for characters to torment and take control of.

Usually, in my other RPs I play the submissive character, and indulge in many of my fetishes related to submissiveness. But sometimes I get in the mood for the polar opposite, where I get to play the sick-minded antagonist looking to dominate, ruin and advantage of people.

[h2][/h2]

What I’m Looking For:

• Villainy: Just being a dominant person preying on a doe-eyed innocent person isn’t enough for me. I want to be a proper villain. I want there to be story and context. There can be lots of smut, but I need an appropriate amount of build-up and escalation. It’s not as sexy if your character gives in immediately
  • Gaslighting and Power Imbalances: For the sake of this thread’s purposes, I’m looking for more twisted relationships. Relationships where my character holds some measure of control over you and nothing can really be done to help. Or, relationships where I slowly gaslight you into believing you want what’s happening
  • Interesting Scenarios: Relatively vanilla stuff like teacher/student won’t really do much for me here. Looking for more fantastical/extreme plots. Potential examples can be found lower in the thread (some are related to existing fandoms)
  • Characters: Any. And I do mean any. But I’ll admit, given the context of my requests, I would be more keen on writing with characters who are small, meek and unassuming, easy to corrupt etc. Also interested in feisty characters who will inevitably become broken down by my character’s machinations

Feminine males in particular would be really fun to play with — femboys and the like, but I like interacting with everyone, male, female and everything in-between.

Doesn’t matter what you got between your legs, I want…
8A0B9E52-8D81-409F-9B67-0493546EBBCE.gif
…You!

Kinks — Likes/Dislikes

• Cuckolding/adultery (my character stealing your character away from someone else, maybe even rubbing their face in it)
  • Humiliation
  • Exhibitionism
  • Gaslighting
  • Banter
  • Control
  • Pet play
  • Mindbreak
  • Moral degeneration
[h3][/h3]

Not interested in:

• Pregnancy
  • Lactation
  • Any bathroom stuff
  • Gangbangs (All of these guys are going to be extremely possessive of you and will not be willing to share)
  • Gore/amputation/murder (there may be violence towards OTHERS given the villainous nature of the story, but never between my character and yours. Rough sex is fun, but hardcore sexual violence doesn’t interest me)
  • Raceplay: I indulge in raceplay on occasion in other threads but it doesn’t interest me here. Interracial is still fine but not to be fetishized as I’d like a break from that
[h2][/h2]

Story Ideas:

(These are just some of the plots I have rolling around in my head. If you have some interesting ideas of your own, I’d like to hear them!)
[h3][/h3]

Cult Leader:

My character would be the leader of a nearby cult which is gaining popularity as of late. Maybe your character is skeptical at first, but keeps bumping into MC. Over time MC gradually worms his way into YC’s head, convincing them to join him and his followers on the outskirts of town. YC would be brainwashed into thinking MC is some sort of prophet while MC brainwashes them and takes advantage of their willingness to please him. On the outside he acts like a benevolent leader tending to his flock but on the inside he just uses his cult members like resources.

Hunter x Captive:

YC ends up lost in the woods. MC has been living off the land in the woods for years and knows the forest like the back of his hand, but he gets lonely. When he spots YC he begins tracking you down, with the goal being to abduct you and keep you as a pet. Could contain things like you getting collared/forced to remain naked around my character’s cabin or chase scenes where you try to escape but get dragged back kicking and screaming
[h2][/h2]

More Story Ideas Related to Fandom:

Harry Potter AU:

With the previous Dark Lords in Harry Potter being from Europe, I’d be playing the first North American dark lord. Maybe a gangster/mafioso/corporate vibe, depending on your interests. MC would be a descendant of the Peverells, eager to reestablish his family’s name and seek out his family heirlooms: the deathly hallows. And he is convinced that you are destined to be his second-in-command, whether you like it or not.
[h3][/h3]

Borderlands:

I’d play the CEO of a new gun manufacturing corporation, you would be a rookie vault hunter who I hire to help me seek out a vault and take out the competition. Maybe you start off innocent and courageous but MC slowly brings you to the dark side.
[h3][/h3]

Dragon Age:

I’d love a templar x mage story. Maybe my character is the templar who first captured you as an apostate and brought you to the circle to be detained. Maybe he doesn’t like how rebellious you are and is eager to show you your place and break your spirit. Or maybe he’s just glad to have a sweet little mage completely under his thumb to take out his sexual frustrations on. Bonus points if YC is an elf.
[h3][/h3]

Pro wrestling:

MC would play the dastardly heel wrestler while yours might be a bright-eyed young rookie. MC would follow YC at every step, costing them victories by interfering in matches, cutting promos against them and wrestling them in-ring, not giving you a moment’s peace until you agree to join his stable. Pretty standard wrestler on wrestler interactions while the cameras are rolling, but backstage there’d be a whole lot of intimidating, politicking and sexual harassment.

It’s worth noting that I’m part of many different fandoms that haven’t been mentioned here. If you want me to play an original villainous character in one of your favourite fictional universes you can feel free to ask if I’m a fan! You might get lucky

Can’t think of much else to add…If you’ve ever been interested in being put in your place by a very bad man, I hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom