Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine looking peril and misadventure

Hi

I have enjoyed all three things for as long as I can remember.... Superheroines, Pantyhose/tights. and DiD (Damsel in Distress) scenarios. I love to played a hosed heroine who is caught, and tortured or put in peril by her captor/s feeling helpless and scared.

I can't say for sure but I think I was all inspired by reruns of Batman (Batgirl), Wonder Woman and Land of the Giants as well as films such as Starcrash and Barbarella, there was something fun about a heroine in a scant costume, pantyhose wriggling around in peril that really resonated with me.

My favourite three heroines to play are Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl (TV version) and Black Widow. I am a genuine fan of peril and peril that can take place and I end up suffering without gore or maiming. I like fantastical perils but also like fights/beatdowns. Some examples of which are...

Biological...

Blobs/slime, man eating plants, giant constricting snakes, gorilla (gargantua), spiders

Technological...

Lasers, rays, sonic weapons and the HOLO SPIKE and HOLO WEAPONS. You may or may not have noticed that I am not a fan of things like tied to a train track, pendulum axe etc, because there can only ever be the threat of a peril. I don't wan't to be cut in half but I do want to suffer. I am not a fan of maiming or gore so you'll notice all my perils can take place with me being made to suffer without blood or gore, suffering so much pain I pass out. With this in mind - I came up with the holo-spike a long time a go. It is a portable device that can be placed on the floor or walls, when turned on, it creates a spike, roughly 1-2 feet in size made of solid laser light, which the villain can drag me and force me on to, impaling me. The sensation and pain are very real but there is no laceration or cut. This later evolved in to holo weapons, holo dagger, holo sword and even rifles or cross bows that shoot holo bolts.

Asphyxiation...

Strangling, bagging, choked with something, hung in a noose. I am going to give an example from a past roleplay so you can know how dark it gets. In one roleplay I was playing as Black Widow, I go to a nightclub to apprehend a couple of guys. Little do I know that everyone in the club is in fact a villain. They all overpower me, beating me senseless, torturing me and then they drag me bound to a hangsman's noose, they hoist me up, bound helpless and strangling. Whilst I hang, they set about me with baseball bats to add to my suffering, not knowing if I will choke or pass out from the bats first.

Torture...

I love dungeons, cells, torture chambers, empty buidlings like factories and laboratories. I love feeling totally helpless in somewhere remote, grim and scary. I love being tied, chained or suspended. A bare metal bed frame, torture chair or chained to a wall or pillar. I like to electrocuted or again, sonic or laser but I have another torture to tell you about. Another roleplayer got me in to this, he actually does superheroine peril movies and if you have ever seen Wonderful Girl; The Return, you will see this torture in one of his films. As a big part of the fantasy is focus on the nyloned legs, it is fun for the villain to torture the legs, ankles, knees and toes. He favours debooting the heroine and twisting the ankle causing it to creek and click, causing loads of pain. This can be extended to the knees with rubberised mallets, vices or clamps. I have a particular desire for a villain to have me down on the floor and drag me across the floor by my nyloned ankle to a bench with a mechanised vice on, me still on the floor he places my ankle in the device and starts to crush it. I like my rp's to be scary,borderline horror. Me totally helpless and you describing with glee what you are going to do to me and explaining how you are going to kill me slowly and enjoy it. The other beauty of the leg torture is that you can make it hard to escape as you will have hurt my legs so badly. I also enjoy certain crotch tortures, me tied, legs apart, using a hot bulb,electric prod, steaming kettle or melted wax on the guset of my pantyhose.

Other...

Other things worth a mention. As I've already said, love feeling totally helpless, scared etc. Other things that have been used, I quite like the idea of a pump action shotgun that shoots rubber bullets/beanbag rounds, me bound on the floor or tied to a bed, you shooting me mercilessly around my body, knees, ribs, stomach and even the head. Other things, head to toe body stockings to restrict my movement whilst you beat on me or torture me, a execution hood - completely opaque so I can't see whilst you beat on me. Again, so you can get an idea of how dark, here is something I would love to play - me in the body stocking, head to toe or bound face down with the execution hood helpless. You kick me in the head over and over, brutal, merciless until I pass out.

Finally, traps...

I like traps, snares, humane bear traps (no sharp teeth), trapdoors, nets etc. I like when traps are used to good effect. Again, an example so you know how dark it gets. Once when playing as Wonder Woman, I was approaching a villains compound in a remote forest. Little did I know that, various devices were trained on me as I approached including, two slings hidden in the trees that would shoot steel bola out at me. When I get close I am distracted by a swooshing sound, I look around then 'THUD', I am shot in my nyloned knee with a holo bolt just a mili second before the first bola hits me. The bola wraps up my upper body,pinning my arms to my side, the second bola hits, wrapping around my throat. I struggle, leg incapacitated, strangling. Then the villain comes out and still starts to beat me senseless.

I have really specific, dark tastes.

I hope my tastes resonate with someone and hope to play. I play on Skype mostly: wonderfox03

Victoria x

Back
Top Bottom