Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Interracial in more than one ways~

Aryn

Meteorite
Heya, all!

Soooo, this might be a bit of a weird ad for a bit of a weird craving I am having lately. The main idea is that I am very much looking for some raceplay, especially looking for black, dominant males! The twist though is that I am looking for someone not minding to play against all kinds of furries of varying degrees! From anthro to anything like Pokémon or ponies! I am more than happy to play just about any ref as long as it's nothing too human-like (since I find humans relatively boring most of the time), so if anyone ever looked to 'black' their favorite furry waifu, this is your chance~

Kink-wise I am looking for someone dominant and into raceplay, the later a fairly big focus in the RP. Other ones I am interested in would be musk and degradation/humiliation, favorably in conjunction with the blacking! I am very much open for just about every other kink as well, having no limits and enjoying dozens and dozens of kinks.

Obviously, this would be mostly smut focused, but I wouldn't mind if someone would prefer a little story to get to the smut beforehand. Just know that this won't be an ad for long-term adventures or romances, hehe.

For posting size and frequency I would probably like to keep things somewhat casual, looking for stuff around 2 paragraphs, looking to scratch an itch and not write walls and walls of text. Still, detail and quality would be nice and appreciated, as I would also do my best to bring in both of them. I can post just about every day as long as nothing unexpected comes up, happy to write a good amount of replies per day.

I would be looking to RP over PMs or Discord, so feel free to give me a little message and we can hash out the details! <3

Back
Top Bottom