Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Next Generation OOC

LeaT

Supernova
Things are moving fast. If I missed any of your questions, please poke me again.

Last edited:

MsBloom

Moonchild
So she has been out of the village since I would have to check I put 15 before she was set to go to the ceremony. So that would beain that I would have to account for 15 year.

They way I read your introductory post Jayden left the Amazons when she was 12.

I wrote this under the assumption that they have never gotten to know each other. Have they meant in passing sure, but they didn't know who each other was.

Rory being 10 years older (and already determined to be the next leader) would of course be aware of Jayden and her special anatomy by the time Jayden left. This in itself does not mean they knew each other but Jayden would at least have known about Rory.

Maybe Rory would be the one catching her in the act of sex with the women. Hell Rory could be the one punishing her and Jayden would have no idea who she was.

This I can easily see as having been how they actually met for the first time, face to face. Rory catching Jayden having her way with I dunno Aurora (who would later become Rory's wife) perhaps? Perhaps they were already engaged when Jayden took Aurora and Rory asked to meter out Jayden's punishment herself. This I see as having happened when Jayden were 20 maybe, and Rory would have given the hermaphrodite a good thrashing, leaving her with substantial scaring. Perhaps this also helped Jayden keep her cock in check when visiting the Amazon compound to trade, and there were no reported incidents afterwards.

It was in the later years that she learns how to keep herself in check and has come to forgive her people.

Makes sense, and now she has come to seek forgiveness in the hope that Rory will allow her back into the Amazon faction ...

mothMINDLESS

oh god not more names
hey, a little off topic, but what's neomenia like exactly? in terms of geography. does it have extreme weather and the like or no?

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
They way I read your introductory post Jayden left the Amazons when she was 12.

Rory being 10 years older (and already determined to be the next leader) would of course be aware of Jayden and her special anatomy by the time Jayden left. This in itself does not mean they knew each other but Jayden would at least have known about Rory.

This I can easily see as having been how they actually met for the first time, face to face. Rory catching Jayden having her way with I dunno Aurora (who would later become Rory's wife) perhaps? Perhaps they were already engaged when Jayden took Aurora and Rory asked to meter out Jayden's punishment herself. This I see as having happened when Jayden were 20 maybe, and Rory would have given the hermaphrodite a good thrashing, leaving her with substantial scaring. Perhaps this also helped Jayden keep her cock in check when visiting the Amazon compound to trade, and there were no reported incidents afterwards.

Makes sense, and now she has come to seek forgiveness in the hope that Rory will allow her back into the Amazon faction ...

You are right I did put her as leaving as 12

Well I could agree with with Rory knowing about her anatomy by the time she left. I guess what I am meaning is they just know of each other. Not really meet

As for the idea of her taking Rory's wife to be. As fucked up as it sounds I like the idea of it being the catalyst of Rory dishing out the punishment herself. Well I may not have implied it in the intro, but I think we talked about it happening more than once. While after the punishment Rory dished out she didn't dare touch Aurora that did not stop her from shagging up other girls. If I would have to pick a X amount of times till she got her cock in check. I would say 3 I want to say more, but that is a tad to much. Each punishment by Rory's hand each time getting worse. First one was just the whipping, second whipping, being milked for hours you get the idea.

WIth that being said.. Maybe it is during one of these punishments that she notices that Jayden could stay erect for hours unlike the men that they use for breeding and the large amounts that she can release (I mean, say the milking started in punishment 2 maybe she doesn't forgive her then. But maybe after the third, she sees uses in this tall, muscular woman and she tells herself that if she came back would welcome her back into the tribe). Maybe that is part of the experimentation. Last langer and produce large quantities of baby batter.

And yes... Jayden is there to ask for forgiveness. Not knowing that perhaps Rory has already forgiven her and is ready to have her back

Then again how could Rory forget a woman that is twice as large or twice as long last than another man

Last edited:

MsBloom

Moonchild
hey, a little off topic, but what's neomenia like exactly? in terms of geography. does it have extreme weather and the like or no?

Can't say I've really thought about it as such. During the original roleplay it was a mild summer and well, we never really got beyond that.

Now that the question has been lifted I would definitely imagine it to have monsun-like seasons and relatively cold winters. I can also see the woods (as we have so far referred to them) being a bit more jungle than coniferous.

apollo247

Supernova
Fall Festival- A fall prince and maiden are paired together to try and conceive in front of the whole community. Other couples may try at the same time, and any child who could reasonably be conceived at this ceremony is considered lucky, particularly if it comes from the fated couple to symbolized trying to reap one last crop.

Credit to @Colonel_Liam. Those are his words. Brilliant idea I must say. If there are any male characters wanting their name in a hat for a chance at being the fall prince. The maiden will Morrigan, as this is hopefully a way in she will conceive. So again, if your male character is interested in a chance at being the fall festival prince, please let it be known or forever hold your....peace. lol Again, thanks Colonel for this amazing idea.

I'd be interested in putting Kaiden's name in for sure. Sounds like fun to me.

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
So I am assuming that kaiden said something bad about moria or something alongs the lines because Jayden is about to get in between the two

OP
OP
LeaT

LeaT

Supernova
We are off to a great start. Big events like this meeting can go on a while in RP so it might be a good time to remind everyone that we do have multiple threads and can make more as needed. We are not locked into one thing going on at a time, like this meeting. We also aren't limited to just writing events of "10th of October 2146 Evening". We could easily be writing an expedition to find the crashed ship(s) that is going on at the same time or even the next day. Just let me or @MsBloom know if you have any questions on how to get started.

If anyone else was interested in events down the line here are my proposals.

Fall Festival- A fall prince and maiden are paired together to try and conceive in front of the whole community. Other couples may try at the same time, and any child who could reasonably be conceived at this ceremony is considered lucky, particularly if it comes from the fated couple to symbolized trying to reap one last crop.

Spring Festival- A spring prince and maiden are selected and given an aphrodesiac and made to take/spread as much seed as possible with the community to symbolize the newly planted crops.

Winter-Festival- As a symbol that life fades, the selected winter prince and maiden are paired with the oldest members of the community who are still fertile.

Summer Festival- Te celebrate Summer's bounty a selected family/household puts on a feast where they are the main course to the guests.
Great ideas. I'd pick one, we can give it its own thread and let it play out. Once it is done you could move on to another. If anyone has ideas for other events, put them out there, this is our collaborative game.

Not at all off topic, but neither has been discussed much. I'm open to reasonable ideas so if anyone would like to write something up or make a map, that would be great. Just keep in mind that we don't want it to take over or interfere with the story. But it can certainly add flavor.

I would like to see both factions be roughly an hour of mounted travel from the main village. Give them some distance but not overwhelming.

As usual let me know if I've missed any questions that haven't been answered. @MsBloom and I are very much co-hosts of this group, we don't always agree but usually do and she is often around for questions when I am not.

I'm really pleased with our start and hope to see it continue and branch out. Big meetings have their uses but there is lots of potential story here to tell, so find yours and start telling it.

Great ideas. I'd pick one, we can give it its own thread and let it play out. Once it is done you could move on to another.

Yeah, for now we’re going to do the fall festival, and eventually move to the winter one.

Just gauging interest. So if anyone wants to be in the winter one, consider your characters age.

I like the random drawing to potentially put pairing that wouldn’t otherwise happen together.

OP
OP
LeaT

LeaT

Supernova
And a meterologist for the weather.

I'm not opposed to someone having the titles in game, especially if they are doing the work.

OP
OP
LeaT

LeaT

Supernova
Very cool! So if the factions are an hours ride from the village, I'm just guessing the crash site is a day or two ride, of course they have to find it once they are even in the general area.

The Amazons sound like they have a days head start, assuming the Triskelions follow. Might be a dice role to see who reaches it first, with some advantage to the Amazonians.

MsBloom

Moonchild
I can add more locations as needed. I seem to remember there being two recent crashes but since only one has been mention IC so far I didn't mark it on the map I was also thinking of perhaps blacking out all that is as yet undiscovered territory then again I asked myself why and have not really got a good answer back.

emDash

Moon
Love the map!

Not sure if this is already covered somewhere, but since there seems to be a lot of water surrounding the area, is it fresh water? salt? Are we going for the geography and climate similar to Earth?

Also, is it possible to have some common area info and/or threads for casual scenes between groups?

I'm thinking some areas where the younger kids might like to hang outside of parental vision as adolescent seem to do, pseudo pub/tavern, washing river/well - just general areas where some gossip can be spread and or made. These are generic and stereotypical location ideas, but I think this would encourage character interactions that could lead to alliances or further frictions.

I'm big on character driven storyline's so this would be great.

OP
OP
LeaT

LeaT

Supernova
Also, is it possible to have some common area info and/or threads for casual scenes between groups?
Absolutely, if you have a name for it or a scene, we can make up a thread no problem, if you want to do the opening scene just start a new thread in the Lost in Space Sub-form. Start the name with "Next Generation" + whatever you want to call it. Kelly and Allan might find Vee there, though Kelly might be a bit old for it but might have fond memories of it, unless it is a new spot for this generation. I can also start it when we come to find him if you prefer.

There is a village square in neutral territory that I made initially but that seems kind of adultish. Could be a tavern but something a bit more improvised seems proper to this setting.

I'll leave the fresh/salt water question to our resident cartographer:)

emDash

Moon
Excellent. :)

It wasn't for any character in particular, but landmark settings for open scenes like the tavern with some basic information attached so we're all on the same page.

OP
OP
LeaT

LeaT

Supernova
Yes, it would be used throughout the story for people to come and go. I just meant we could start it with meeting up with Vee as it would be a likely hangout don't you think?

Do you prefer an establishment like a tavern or something more outside like a set of rapids on a river for swimming a grove in the woods, etc.?

We don't need it immediately, unless you want to set Vee up there and use that as a chance to describe it. If you don't want to make the post but dont' mind writing, just post here and/or send me a PM. Otherwise I'm open to a group collaboration on the setting and I can put it up after work or (my) Saturday morning.

MsBloom

Moonchild
I'll leave the fresh/salt water question to our resident cartographer

I've done a bit of research on this (mainly on why ocean water is salty and lakes and rivers are not). What it all essentially comes down to is that rivers, (and rain), weathers rock, releasing mineral salts which is then washed into the oceans where it has collected over billion of years. I take this to suggest that ocean water had a much lower level of salinity when Pangea existed and that it will continue to increase with each passing millenia. It also depends on the climate which becomes obvious when you take into account that the arctic ocean is basically fresh water due to the ice. In some way this means that the salt levels in Neomenia's ocean would depend on the age of the moon.

In conclusion I would say that the water surrounding Neomenia's landmasses would be of a much lower salinity that of Earth's oceans today but not entirely fresh either. The main source of water for the colonists would come from lakes and rivers. I am aware that neither appear near the locations marked on the map but one can of course always imagine a river passing through the three spots that mark the three factions.

It wasn't for any character in particular, but landmark settings for open scenes like the tavern with some basic information attached so we're all on the same page.

I think this is a good idea as long as it does not get too specific.

Top Bottom