Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Sabby's Fantasy ~Fandoms & Originals~ Seeking MHR!!!

Caddy Sabby

Golf Caddy~
Withdrawn
Hiya friends I am Caddy Sabby, or just Sabby if you'd like. I'm 23 year old weeb who is obsessed with Final Fantasy, Yakuza, Tales of, Pokemon, Type-Moon(Fate, Tsukhimie, etc), Fire Emblem, Nier, and a few other weebish things. Honestly I play most games though from Elder Scrolls to Call of Duty. I just mainly focus on Jrpgs. My money belongs to Pokemon Company, and Fate/Grand Order.....Sometimes Azur Lane aswell. Meanwhile my life belongs to FFXIV where I've been playing hardcore since 2015. That's really all there is to know about me. Haha I enjoy writing in fandoms with canon x canon, or OC x OC. I might do OC x Canon if your OC is amazing. Haha I have absolutely no limits kink wise except what is not allowed on BMR. I do prefer to dom, but I will sub if requested. You know what....lemme make a list of this stuff.

- I type around two paragraphs per reply, but can do more.
- I don't do back and forth replies most of the time I'm slow at replying.
- I only wanna rp on BMR in pms or threads.
- All Characters are aged up to 18+
- I have no limits outside of what's not allowed on BMR. At the same time I enjoy most every kink so go wild.
- I prefer to dom, or powerplay. However I will sub if you ask.
- I'm fine with OOC, but don't be weird.
- Do not message me if you are gonna gimme one liners please~

Alright! So with that done let's get to fandoms and pairings!

Main Want!!!
MH Rise twins pairing (as in minoto x hinoa in a fxf or fuxf. Not The twins x hunter.)

Medieval:

Princess x Witch
Princess x Succubus
Princess x Enemy Princess
Isekai'd female demon lord x Chosen Hero
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire

Final Fantasy XIV

(Gonna list the male's and female's I'd love to play against! As for who I'd RP I'd wanna rp my female Miqo'te WOL. Also willing to RP Meteion)
(For this I do not wanna play against a OC unless it's a male viera. Otherwise I only wanna play against the character's listed below.)

Hermes
Emet-Selch
Hythlodaeus
Zenos

Y'shtola
Alphinaud (Aged up)
Themis
Meteion (PLS aged up of course)

Azur Lane:
I only wanna do FxF for this. Two shipgirls, no commander pairings.
Any pairing! Though I'm team Iron Blood so I'll be able to rp them the best.
Really wanna play as, or against an Ulrich.

I’m also looking for a zombie rped based in the dying light world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom