Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Notifications sporadically working on mobile

ArcticTern

Moon
I believe the issue is that in my phone (android) settings, it says it allows "~2 notifications per day". I'm getting roughly that number, and not receiving notifications on mobile for more than that. I would like to receive a notification for every message I receive. I've looked all over the site and checked every one of my phone's settings, plus googled it, and I can't figure out how to change that pesky "~# per day" anywhere that it appears. If there is a way to and I just haven't found it yet, I would greatly appreciate some instruction as to how. >.<

I believe the issue is that in my phone (android) settings, it says it allows "~2 notifications per day". I'm getting roughly that number, and not receiving notifications on mobile for more than that. I would like to receive a notification for every message I receive. I've looked all over the site and checked every one of my phone's settings, plus googled it, and I can't figure out how to change that pesky "~# per day" anywhere that it appears. If there is a way to and I just haven't found it yet, I would greatly appreciate some instruction as to how. >.<
That should be an estimate, not a limitation. Are you actually missing any notifications?

That should be an estimate, not a limitation. Are you actually missing any notifications?
Yes, I've been missing several, and it seems arbitrary to me which ones I receive and which I don't. (Not linked by person, time of day, etc.) I could be wrong about the cause of the issue, if that isn't a limit, but there's definitely some sporadically occurring issue.

Back
Top Bottom