Mx Female Sex and Semantics -- Pick Your Poison Today! (Discord-Friendly)

nostatic

Meteorite

Sex and Semantics

Intro

Hey all, thanks for stopping by!

Being straight-to-the-point, I'm looking for someone intelligent, and someone who can visibly display that through their writing. However, I'm by no means looking for some literary genius! As long as you can write about 1-2 paragraphs per response, are respectful, receptive to my kinks, and a generally nice person, we'll have no problem getting along! Give me common courtesy, and I'll return the favor in spades. Also, this is not a specifically smut-focused thread, however 90% of it will be. If you would like to engage in a "smarter" roleplay free of smut then feel free to message me whenever you'd like! I'll also post my discord below. Lastly, I prefer a smutty roleplay, much more so than one with a story-focus, but I sometimes want something more, so some of the smut to story ratios will be assigned accordingly.

nostatic#2340

I've been roleplaying for upwards of half a decade by now, and a lot of it being lighter (but by no means always softcore) scenes. They were typically quick and unsatisfactory, which is why I'm on this site in the first place! I'm a writer at heart, and said heart is usually written on my sleeve, with a lot of what I want out of a roleplay being usually upfront. Enough about me though, let's skip the boring stuff and move on!

Roles/Pairings

It was a new type of sensation. An immutable lust that kept the college freshman on his guard as his sultry professor sat right across from him. She wasn't even looking at him and he felt nothing but deep infatuation, and an abyssal longing that kept his eyes on her expression and her figure. He'd felt this way for a while. Their relationship chaotically beautiful in light of all that they'd been through together since his first day at university. His lust overshadowed his love, in this case, as his eyes wandered to places he wish his hands could be. His mind raced, and the heat in the palm of his unsure hands increased. All the while, the older professor right across from him was calm, unfazed. It was the train ride of his life, and with about a few more hours to go, he was bound to succumb to desire sometime.

(Your character, ideally the professor, would be between 6-15 years older than my character, who will be about 19-22 in this scenario. However, we can switch the roles if you'd like, with myself being the professor and you being the ever so infatuated student.)

Smut : Story
70/30, 80/20, 90/10, or Just Smut!

He was shy, a character of few words, and words that he felt, saved him the time and energy required to interact with someone in the first place. He didn't know true love, and wouldn't know it until she came into his life. She, a much more peppy, bubbly person, invaded his personal space at any given opportunity, shouting niceties juxtaposed with obscenities that were laced with good intentions, but flawed execution. Yet, he found himself enamored, unable to pull himself away from the magnetic force of her mere existence. She had him on a metaphorical leash, pulling him out of a hardened shield and into a vulnerable, but eager state which they both could not get enough of.

(This would tell the story of two lovers, ideally in a workplace or school setting, getting to know each other over the course of a medium to long-term roleplay. I want to know you in this one, and see where it takes us. Not to start a relationship, but to deepen the roleplay itself. You can abide by her general personality, or not, but I would still like the premise to be the same. Also, this is very cheesy, so some self awareness sprinkled throughout wouldn't hurt, but who doesn't love some cliches, right?)

50/50, 30/70, or 20/80

Fuck buddies often find themselves trailing apart, tired of each others bodies and looking for something more long-term. "No hard feelings, but you aren't doing it for me anymore." But that didn't apply for them. They couldn't get enough of each other after that one fateful night as a product of a raunchy Tinder exchange. Only God could possibly pull them apart or some other divine force, because no one else sure as hell had the power to do it.

(A simpler one with hints of hopeful romance, and deep, intrinsic lust. Could go a variety of ways, and could span a variety of lengths. If you're interested, let me know and we can discuss both respectively!)

60/40 or 50/50

*More Roles Coming Soon, Stay Tuned!*

Generic Pairings

Professor/Student
Girl-Next-Door/Boy-Next-Door
Police Officer/Detainee
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Friends w/ Benefits
Best Friends
Bounty Hunter/Target
King/Queen
Serf/Nobleman or woman
Superhero or heroine/Villain
Milf/Younger Guy
Tutor/Student
Interracial - Black Man/Woman & White Man/Woman

*As I'm Very Busy These Days, This List Will Expand In The Future!*

Kinks!

Ass Worship
Assjobs (Hotdogging)
Anal
Approaching OOC
Cumplay
Facials
Breeding
Spanking
Messy Sex
Multiple Orgasms
Excessive Cum
Sweat
Saliva
Revealing Clothing
Rough Sex
Risky Sex
Titjobs
Throat Fucking
Oil
Handjobs
Facials
Affection
Dirty Talk
Praise
Seduction
Teasing
Outercourse
Clothed Sex
Grinding
Marking
Domination
Interracial (Not my most liked, but I do enjoy this from time to time!)
Raceplay (Same as Interracial!)

(I am a Dom 90% of the time, but can be a Sub for that 10% if the role calls for it. I enjoy it either way, so both Subs and Doms are welcome! And as with everything on this thread, it's all subject to grow, so this is by no means a definitive list of my most loved kinks.)

Bimboification (This one is incredibly role-specific, if you can make this one work, then I would not mind incorporating it. However, I generally dislike it.)
Farting
Scat
Toiletplay
Inflation
Furries
Gore
Excessive Violence
Torture
Extreme Bondage
Feet

(If you find a kink that is in this list that you would really like to see put into a role, then don't be shy! However, please do not expect me to accept it immediately, or at all for that matter.)

That's All For Now!

If anything in this thread interested you at all, please don't hesitate to send me a PM or message me on Discord! Just let me know what you're interested in and who you are.

Also, I am a very busy guy, especially this year going into the next, so this thread may not get updated frequently, or I may not respond to messages often. But I will certainly try my best! Another thing, if I don't get back to you in a timely manner, it doesn't mean disinterest, I'm probably just busy that day!

Finally:

Thank you very much for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon, whoever you may be, you gorgeous person you. :)

Back
Top Bottom